chapter 7: confession

The whole walk back home was quiet, none of us breathed a word out, it wasn't an awkward silence tho it was a comfortable one.

In our way there, out of the blue Narumi got closer to me and locked her arm with mine.

"Don't you dare say anything I'm cold" was her excuse, I didn't say anything cause I secretly enjoyed that moment so I just smiled and kept walking.

When we got home we found Farlan already have fallen asleep, Narumi giggled while I just rolled my eyes.

I watched her walking to the kitchen heating up the dinner while I just sat there waiting for the food to be ready but admiring her at the same time.

Narumi's POV

I felt Levi's eyes on me as I was heating up the soup, I felt my cheeks getting warm and my body beating up.

When dinner was ready I took our plates and put them at the table and both of us started eating.

Again we were trapped in silence, I wanted to talk I really did but couldn't form any words my throat felt completely dry.

Finally I took the courage and looked up to only see him looking at me already his mouth slightly opened, as soon as we made an eye contact we both looked away.

Was he trying to say something? Damn it what do I do!

My thoughts were going wild that i felt a blush covering my face the more i thought about him. So before he could notice I excused myself to take a bath.

I put my dish in the sink and went straight to the bathroom after taking clothes, still not making an eye contact with him.

Why did I realize my feelings for him I'm not ready, I can't even look at him in the eyes Ugh.

After I took a bath I walked into the living room and saw that Levi wasn't there, half of me was glad but the other half was disappointed and sad.

I wanna see him.

I let out a sigh and went to the kitchen to wash our dishes but turned out he already did them.

While I was brushing my hair I made up my mind that I have to talk to him. About what you say? Well I don't know.

I walked to his room and knocked and let me tell you I was frozen in front of his door for 15 minutes before finally knocking.

No response.

Weird is he already asleep that's not like him at all.

I knocked again still no response. "Levi I'm coming in" I said opining the door.

He's not here, where could he be?

I searched the whole apartment but he wasn't anywhere to be seen which got me worried.

The only place left is the rooftop could he be there? Not thinking twice I made way there.

I sighed as I found him, his back facing me as he was leaning on the edge. "Bathroom is ready if you wanna take a shower" I started as I approached him.

"Yeah thanks" he said and I sighed again, by then I was already next to him.

"What's on your mind?"

You, but I can't tell you.

"Nothing much you?"

"Same"

And right there we sank into silence, just staring at nothing in particular.

"Levi"
"Narumi"

We called at the same time as we looked into each other's eyes this time none of us looked away I don't know about him but I found myself trapped under his spell.

Unconsciously I started to lean in but that wasn't the thing that freaked me out he was leaning in too his eyes closing slowly.

Not a second later I felt his soft lips on mine and without hesitation I kissed him back, the kiss went slow and steady. I felt butterflies going crazy in my stomach and my face heating up again.

After few seconds we both pulled away, Immediately I looked down hiding my tomato face not knowing what to say.

"I'm sorry" he said.

I was shocked why is he apologizing.

"I like you, a lot to be honest but I know you don't so I'm sorry just forget that it happened and see it as it meant nothing"

I felt my heart breaking into million pieces as tears threatened my eyes.

Forget it? It meant nothing?

I felt him walking away but I stopped him holding tight into his shirt.

"Forget it? Like I can do such a thing, for me it didn't mean nothing cause I like you heck I probably even love you from how crazy I'm going about you-"

I was cut off as he turned around with wide eyes, he cupped my face and wiped my tears.

"You do?"

"You're an idiot" I said as I pulled his collar and pecked his lips. "Of course I do I love you a lot you dummy" I said as I pulled away smiling.

He smiled back and and kissed my lips again, I wrapped my arms around his neck while he wrapped his around my waist.

The kiss soon became a hot make out season, but soon enough we had to pull away for air.

Her rested his forehead on mine and asked the question that I have been dying to be asked from him.

"Will you be mine forever"

"Is that even a question"

"Just answer it you brat"

"Hehe yes, I'm yours as you're mine"

"Good, now you belong to me and I to you"

~the next day~

I opened my eyes to only feel myself wrapped in strong arms, I smiled as I saw Levi sleeping right next to me.

I tried to get up but he only tightened his grip on me, giving up I wrapped my arms around him snuggling into his bare chest.

I felt myself falling asleep again but I got interrupted by none other than Farlan.

"LEVI! NARUMI IS MISSING I WENT TO HER CLINIC BUT SHE WASN'T THERE-"

He was cut off as he saw me in Levi's arms. "Hi" I simply greeted he was about to say something but Levi beat him to it, oh no he's awake.

"Farlan" he glared at him, oh uh he's mad.

"Farlan you better run for your life" I warned him.

NO READERS I'M STILL VIRGIN YOU PERVERTS!!!