chapter 5: haircut

~few years later~

Levi, Narumi and Farlan have stayed together ever since they met, however now they're known as the most wanted criminals in the underground.

They all live in one apartment, Narumi has her own clinic and works as a doctor for free. 

Today was another day for all of them, it was around night time when Narumi was about finishing cleaning before closing and going back home.

The door opened making the bell rings announcing a new patient's arrival. Narumi turned around ready to greet them but stopped when she spotted a black haired guy standing in the doorway.

"Yo levi" she smiled at him giving him a hug, he hugged her back immediately. "You ready to go?" He asked her pulling away, she nodded and both of them walked out.

When they arrived they saw Farlan waiting for them and so was dinner that was set up nicely on the dining table.

After dinner they started cleaning up as usual then taking shower one after one.
Farlan was first then Levi and lastly Narumi.

Levi was making tea for them when Narumi walked out of the bathroom with a towel on her hair.

She sat down on the couch waiting for tea to be served. After Levi poured tea into the cups, he presented it to his friends and then sat next to Narumi.

They were drinking in silence, Narumi however kept stealing glances at Levi while he wasn't looking or so she thought.

She stole one more glance however she kept staring at him not taking her eyes off of him.

Levi wasn't clueless, he knew she was staring but he just shrugged it off thinking she'll stop but she didn't which got him really annoyed to the point he snapped at her.

"THE FUCK YOU WANT BRAT!!"

Out of nowhere she cupped his face with her both hands making him freeze in his spot, she stared deeply at him scanning every feature.

The poor Farlan was just sitting there awkwardly sipping his tea in slow motion while looking back and forth between them with one thought in his mind, 'should I leave them alone? Is it about time?'

"Levi" Narumi started quietly not breaking eye contact with Levi. "What do you want" he replied with his usual monotone voice but what came next was unexpected that it surprised him to the point he didn't know how to react.

"You need a hair cut" she finally said making Farlan choke in his tea while Levi let out a confused "huh"

"your hair has grown so long Levi, it's about you get a hair cut" she explained.

Levi sighed in disappointment since what he expected to happen didn't become reality.

"I'm good" he finally said picking up his and her cups and started walking to the kitchen.

But he was stopped of a soft grip on his wrist he turned around to see the blue haired girl standing, facing him.

"What" he asked trying to read her this time instead of getting his hopes high in the sky.

"I'll do it for you, I'll cut your hair" she grinned from ear to ear grabbing a strand of his hair.

"I said I'm good" he rolled his eyes removing her hands but soon regretted to do so.

She gived him her death glare getting mad, both the boys gulped knowing it would be a disaster if they ever get her mad. Giving in Levi finally agreed to her request.

........

"I promise I'll make you handsome Levi hehe" Narumi chuckled as she got the scissors out of the drawer. "Tch don't mess it up brat, or else I'll show you a piece of my mind" he threatened.

"Ooh~ don't you worry shortie it's gonna be fine just leave it to your girl" she smirked rolling up her sleeves.

•some time later•

"Ow" Levi whined in pain for the hundredth time. "The scissors got stuck in your hair...!"

"Levi stop moving you're making it worse for you and harder for me"

"I shou- ow..shouldn't have let y- OUCH"

"Oops my bad"

"My apologizes levi my hand slipped"

"You duped me again you said you were good"

"Oh haha did I? I don't remember"

"You bitch"

"Butttt I wasn't lying when I said I'll make you look handsome I mean look at you what do you say Farlan?"

"She's right, you look good levi" Farlan complemented smiling but deep down he felt bad for his friend who was in pain for the past 45 minutes.

"Hold on I'll bring you a mirror" Narumi rushed in her room to grab the mirror. When she came back she knelt down in front of levi and handed him the mirror.

"So what do you think?" She asked him nervously waiting eagerly for his reaction. "Hmm not bad thank you" he patted her head giving her a small smile.

Her face lit up as she chuckled. "May i do it aga-" "NO" he cut her off knowing exactly what she was going to ask, so he turned her down without even thinking.

"EEEHH why not??" She frowned which made the two boys laugh at her. "What are you laughing about??" She scoffed which got them to laugh even more.

Soon enough she joined them filling the whole apartment with laughter, making this moment another rare precious memory.