goodbyes

the day was coming to an end.

the boys getting closer to their houses but at a slow pace.

they were expected to be home soon but neither cared. being together was more important tonight.

their fingers locked together. minho and jisung didn't dare let go.

eventually they made it to the street that divided both their houses.

minho looked in the direction of his house, a few moving trucks were in sight.

he turned to look at his boyfriend who was staring at the ground.

jisung's eyes were filled with tears, threatening to fall at any second.

he felt a pair of warm arms wrap around his body. the affection breaking him as his sobs escaped his mouth.

"im gonna miss you so much" jisung said in between cries.

"I know baby but I'll be back before you know it, i promise" minho assured as he broke away from the hug.

"baby look at me" jisung looked into minhos eyes, more tears escaping his own.

the elder took a hold of his boyfriends hands, a weak smile appearing on his lips.

"I'll be back soon" he whispered, but loud enough to be heard.

Minho cupped jisungs cheeks and kissed his lips.

Minho pulled away and smiled at his boyfriend , his thumb coming up to wipe away the youngers tears.

"i love you" jisung said with a sad smile.

"I love you more"

✧~⋆.°♡°.⋆~✧

note: hi sorry if this sucks
But anyways if you are signing BLM petitions please keep doing so :(