fireflies

the summer sky was painted with beautiful gleaming stars.

jisung and minho were walking up a park trail hand in hand as a soft pink blush laid on both their cheeks.

"where are we going?" minho asked curiosity brewing within him.

"you'll see soon enough" jisung smiled , the older moving a little closer to his boyfriend.

and as jisung had promised, they arrived.

they stood on top of a hill looking at the scenery displayed before them. pretty flowers and fireflies covered the green field.

"woah...its really pretty" minho said as his grip tightened on jisungs arm.

"not as pretty as you" jisung said, he couldn't miss the chance to compliment his boyfriend.

a cute blush appeared on minhos cheeks as his eyes were kept on the field , he had the urge to run and capture as many fireflies as he could.

and so he did.

he let go of jisungs arm and ran down the hill.

"last one down the hill is a rotten egg!" minho joked.

"hey! where are you going!" jisung exclaimed as he began to chase after minho.

minho giggled when he heard his boyfriend yell his name out.

"min slow down!" he said as he stumbled down the hill.

minho finally stopped in the middle of the field turning around to face a tired jisung.

"you know, we could have walked down the hill" jisung said in between pants.

"but what's the fun in walking? i like running down steep hills!" minho happily said.

jisung couldn't help but smile at his boyfriends happy state, his tiredness now forgotten.

minho began to walk off, on his way to catch fireflies as one of his hands brushed along the many flowers.

jisung followed behind, an adoring smile placed on his lips.

as he looked around, a pretty pink flower caught his attention. he stopped in his tracks taking an attentive look at it before he made his mind up.

carefully, jisung took the flower off its stem and took it into his hands.

he began to walk back in the direction minho was walking. once he was close enough he took one of minhos hands and turned him around.

surprised by the action minho gasped, jisung now placing one of his hands on the shorters waist.

(note: let's pretend minho is shorter :>)

their eyes met and minho could feel his cheeks heat up.

jisung raised his hands up to the olders face and cupped his burning cheeks.

"why are you so flustered baby?" jisung teased tilting his head to the side.

the nickname only making minho even more flustered.

"stop it jisung" minho whined out. but the younger knew he loved it.

jisung only chuckled as he let go of his cheeks and reached into his pocket taking out the pink flower.

he took a look at minho before attentively placing the flower at the side of his ear.

jisung pulled his boyfriend closer afterwards, admiring the beauty that is lee minho.

his hands rested on the oldest waist as minhos were behind jisungs neck.

"thank you for bringing me here, its really pretty"

"you don't have to thank me, i'd do anything to see you happy" the younger said looking into his boyfriends eyes.

jisung couldn't take his eyes off minho the whole night. how could someone be so beautiful and ethereal. the moons hue only making him look even more beautiful.

"how are you so beautiful lee minho? everything about you is gorgeous. how did i get so lucky?" jisung said lovingly.

"from your honey eyes to your soft pink lips that i crave to kiss everyday."

sure they have been dating for a couple weeks now but it would be a lie if minho said he didn't think about wanting to kiss jisung.

jisungs eyes trailed between minhos eyes and lips and so did minhos.

they both leaned in their faces now centimetres apart.

minho could feel jisungs breathe on his lips until the younger closed the gap.

their lips coming in contact with each other, jisung pulling minho as close as possible.

their hearts running miles, as their lips moved together softly and slowly.

jisung pulled away after a few seconds. still holding minho close he pressed their foreheads together.

"i love you"

"i love you too"

✧~⋆.°♡°.⋆~✧

end note: *sigh* im so lonely
but i wanted to say thank you for 300 reads <3
please leave comments juice eyo I'd like to see what you think of these.

i might start writing an actual minsung book with an actual plot but idk skdjs n

okay byeee , i hope you have a great day / night <3