strawberries

jisung sat on his couch eating strawberry flavoured ice cream and watching his favorite movie 'A Silent Voice'. It was his day off work , it being saturday. minho was comfortably laying on Jisung's lap scrolling through his twitter feed.

minho looked up from his phone to take a look at jisung. the boy was so immersed in the movie he was watching that he didn't notice minho's stare. well, that was what minho thought.

Jisung was fully aware that minho was looking at him."do you need something hyung?" the younger asked his best friend not bothering to look down at minho.

"jisung , how is everything about you so pretty?"

Jisung's cheeks flushed a soft red , he didn't know wether his bestfriend was joking or not. "w-what? you're only joking. right?"

minho sat up from Jisung's lap now facing the younger.

"Jisung" the elder said trying to gain the blue haired boy's attention.the younger tried his best to look minho in the eyes.

"Jisung you make me feel things no one's ever made me feel , at first I thought that it would be wrong to fall in love with my best friend and I tried to ignore these feelings but i just can't, Jisung i really like you , i understand if you don't feel the same way but-"

jisung cut minho off and smiled.

"hyung i really like you too , for a while now i wasn't sure if you would feel the same way , i was really scared to tell you because i thought you wouldn't want to keep being best friends" jisung looked at his hands as he felt a weight come off his shoulders once he had confessed to minho.

Minho inched closer to jisung , pulling the boy into his lap. the boys looked into each others eyes , the elders trailing down to jisungs plump lips.

"can i kiss you?"

jisung nodded, a smile appearing on his lips. minhos hands cupped jisungs cheeks and the latters were around minhos neck. Both boys eyes fluttering shut as their lips finally met for the first time.

Minho could taste the strawberry ice cream from before on the youngers lips. Their lips moved in sync , the younger let out a satisfied hum before minho pulled away.

minho couldn't be any happier as he shared his first kiss with the boy he truly loved.

"You taste so good baby" the elder teased licking his lips. Jisung's cheeks flushed red once again at the elders comment.

"do i now?" he asked raising his eyebrows , the elder hummed a reply winking at the boy.

"so what are we now?"

"well , what do you want us to be?" minho asked, already knowing the answer to his own question.

"i think this is the part where you ask me to be your boyfriend" the boy said sheepishly.

Minho removed jisung from his lap and stood up. "han jisung would you do me the honor of being my lovely boyfriend?"

jisung giggled "i would love to be your boyfriend lee minho"

minho attacked his boyfriend in kisses happy with the answer he got.

"i promise to always be the best for you han jisung."

✧~⋆.°♡°.⋆~✧

end note: haha i suck at endings :,)