love & affection

the bright orange color of the afternoon sun peered through the sheer white curtains, cool but refreshing breeze filling the small apartment.

minho was sat on the comfy couch reading a book as jisung rested his head on his shoulder, enjoying the soft music playing in the room and of course the presence of his boyfriend.

although jisung enjoyed the comfortable silence and doing nothing, the boy wanted something more.

the younger removed himself from leaning on to his boyfriend and in a swift movement straddled the brunette.

jisung interlocked his fingers behind minhos neck and stared at him with wanting eyes. the elder didn't look up from his book, knowing that if he did he wouldn't get back to it.

"im reading sungie" minho smiled, still not looking up.

"is the book more important than me? give me your loveee" jisung dragged on hoping his boyfriend would finally give in.

minho closed the book and placed it on the floor, finally giving jisung his full undivided attention. he smiled at his adorable boyfriend again as his hands trailed to jisungs waist.

"you keep looking at my lips sungie baby, do you want something?"

jisung simply nodded, his cheeks flushing a soft pink as he didn't realize he was staring at his boyfriends lips.

"what is it then?" minho knew what jisung wanted, but decided he wanted to hear him say it.

"i want a kiss" he said shyly , looking in to the elders brown irises his cheeks heating up.

"only one?"

"n-no lots of kisses, please?"

how could minho ever deny jisungs adorable requests.

"lots of kisses for my baby"

minho cupped jisungs soft round jeekies and placed a kiss on to his lips, the youngers bottom lip in between minhos.
jisung hummed in satisfaction as he felt their lips come together.

the elder parted after a while, leaving jisung to chase after minhos plump lips.

minho planted many kisses on jisungs face
"you're so squishy and kissable. my baby" he said in between kisses. jisung giggled at the adorable words of the elder.

the boys shared lots of sweet passionate and meaningful kisses that night and were so happy that they had each other to share these special moments.

✧~⋆.°♡°.⋆~✧

end note: minho: hannie likes me
also minho:

KDKSKW BUT THE WAY I SCREAMED-