Chapter 3

"@RandomThoughts: I always feel sad when I white van drives right past me... It makes me feel like I'm not kidnap worthy."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Chapter 3

"Finally, you are here my Queen, although an hour late!" Diana my assistant chastised while quickly rushing to me as I got out of the limo. She was dressed professionally as always, white blouse and black skirt, hair in a tight bun with her tablet in hand that held my whole life schedule.

Although a bit overbearing sometimes, she was still one of the best. I could always depend on her when it came to juggling life as a queen. When things went wrong, she always came to the rescue and always had a plan. I had fired my previous assistant for being lazy and quickly replaced with Diana. We had connected when she had been an assistant to my so-called twin sister.

Plus Diana had really good fashion sense, always dressed classily and was professional.

As soon as I entered the private jet. It now looked like a full-on dressing room and spa.

"Come on people, move your asses and get started with making the Queen ready for her wedding!" as Diana yelled that, the ten people glam team made of the best stylists all quickly got on their feet and started working.

Brit had gone to the second jet with the other girls, leaving me alone in this one so they could also get prepared. Being the Maid of honor, Brit was the one I could trust to make sure that my bridesmaids would look fabulous too. This was, after all, going to be the wedding of the century in the Werewolf Kingdom. Everything had to be perfect.

Already used to having people glamming me up, from manicure, pedicure, makeup to my hair, time passed very quickly. I was still in charge though, telling them what look I wanted and making them redo a style if it was not what I wanted.

Once done the pilots then started the plane engine for take-off and off we flew back home.

Within an hour the private Jet landed. Waiting there was another glam team with my wedding dress.

"Wow Ariii! You are going to take everyone's breaths away with that dress." Brit shouted in surprise upon entering the jet and seeing me just as I finished being dressed in to my wedding dress.

Seems they had also landed same time as us too.

As for my wedding dress, what can I say. It was the Diamond Wedding Gown, designed by a renowned global wedding designer. It was made of real diamonds.

I could not help but glow a little as I admired myself in the mirror. The way it was uniquely designed in such a way that if I turned or moved, light shone off the real diamonds to create a beautiful sparkle.

But that proud glow quickly dimmed as I thought of my mother, Queen Stacy, how she should have been here right next to me. Being the one to compliment me while giving me her loving motherly hugs.

As a child I had always imagined that I would have my parents with me on my wedding day. My mother would be there helping me with my dress and my dad would be waiting at the wedding venue to take my hand and lead me down the aisle to my future husband.

I could feel my eyes getting teary as I thought about my parents. My father's oceanic blue eyes that always gazed at me in adoration while calling me his little princess. To my mother's beautiful brown honey-colored eyes that always stared at me with love. The comforting hugs, she would give me whenever I wanted to talk about girl stuff worrying me. They were always there for me.

I missed them so much with everything within me.

And now on this important day of my life, I was going to go through it all without them. I felt so alone as if I was surrounded by strangers and it was all Zendaya's fault.