Chapter 7

"@SpeakComedy: They say it's better to laugh than to cry. Tried telling that to the guys at the funeral as they were kicking me out..."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Chapter 7

I sat dead silently during the whole ride. Liam had tried to chat with me but gave up as I ignored him and he was instead now blasting loud hip-hop music while speeding up to wherever they were taking me. Thomas was easily able to catch up, speeding on his bike too.

The drive was a long one and it was already getting darker. There was no way my wedding could now be saved.

Right now, all I felt was anger. This was supposed to be a perfect day, my wedding day. Instead, I was wearing disgusting second-hand clothes worn by someone else, betrayed by my assistant, who almost choked me to death and stole my wedding dress too.

Now I was stuck a prisoner of two more rogues with no idea of what they planned to do with me.

We finally arrived at our destination which was some private lone small beach house cabin near the beach.

The sight of a beach and the waves of water hitting against the sand would have made me happy if the situation was different. If I had only came here on my own will for a vacation.

Instead, all I felt was sadness and dread at the situation I was in.

"If you need food or anything just shout and I will come." Liam then said to me after leading me into a small looking bedroom with no window, a small bed, and a small bathroom on the side. Even my closet was larger than this pathetic room.

I knew what this was, this was my prison for the night.

I ignored him and went to silently sit on the small bed with silent anger bubbling.

"Look, we are not the bad guys here. We are just trying to do what we can to save ourselves and our people. Once your mate agrees to our demands, we will send you back and you can have your happy wedding again." Liam continued while giving me a worried look.

After hearing that I just erupted,

"So its OKAY for you guys to KIDNAP ME!, RUIN MY WEDDING DAY AND FOR ME to almost get CHOKED to DEATH!"

I shouted, yelled, and screamed at him every swear word I could think of, letting it all out. I was always told that I had the same temper as my mother Queen Stacy. My Dad even nicknamed her Wildfire for if you got her angry then you knew hell was coming soon.

Liam looked like a deer caught in the headlights as I continued my yelling and shouting.

To escape my mad wrath, he quickly rushed out of the room while making sure to close and lock the door.

I was now instead left banging and hitting against the door to let out all my frustrations.

My mood then changed again and like a bipolar person, all the anger turned to sulking and sadness as I sat on the bed to cry for my ruined wedding.

Pathetic I know, but I had never been kidnapped before or had someone almost choke me to death. I had lived a perfect bubbled up life where I was untouchable and treated like a diamond.

Today I was supposed to have a perfect wedding, I had hired ballerinas, ordered the biggest cake. most famous chefs to even having a water-filled pond looking floor for my grand entrance.

Tonight was supposed to be a special night too, my birthday. The night I finally get my Wolf and shift for the first time. Instead, both my birthday, first shift, and the wedding were ruined. The most important days of my life.