Chapter 6

"@SpeakComedy: "I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH, I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH!" Grandma please, put your wig back on!"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Chapter 6

Esmeralda's POV

"Esmeralda! After the wedding, Miles is going to kill Ariana at their honeymoon as she celebrates the first hour of her birthday, right before the shift. The potion you gave us better work...need to make sure no one will suspect its Miles. That she dies from an illness." the Vampire woman, Cassandra's annoying voice blasted from the phone speaker.

Esmeralda almost rolled her eyes at hearing this annoying earthling make demands. If only she knew the real truth of who was really in charge.

"Yes as I said, your son should put it in her drink or food after the wedding and her death will be declared as a natural illness," Esme replied and cut the call.

The real truth was that she was not a witch as she had lied to Cassandra, she was something else. Not even of this realm.

She had powers that even Cassandra could never imagine. Manipulating mating bonds as she had done to Ariana was just the tip of the iceberg, she could do so much more.

And why you ask was she doing here and playing with these weak earthlings. It was all because of one person, her great nemesis...the one named Sonia Clemton.

That Vampire Queen had come to her realm and ruined all her plans! Always being the hero and saving the world!

So after seeing all her plans scattered to ashes in her realm, Esmeralda had found a way and traveled to Sonia's own world for revenge.

She had arrived just in time to learn about this powerful dangerous weapon called the Magical Scepter Key, just exactly what she needed.

And best of all, there was already someone looking for it. like Dear Cassandra who thought she was in charge and getting it for herself.

What Cassandra did not know was that she was doing all the work for Esmeralda. Successfully if she could say so, as both halves had been collected.

Only left was the spells to make it whole again and use it which lay at the Lycan beast's castle.

Miles was already working on it by collecting the rogues for an army.

So all Esmeralda had to do was stay behind the scenes and let them do all the work for her. Once done she planned on revealing her true colors.

Right now while sitting there in her little cabin, far away in some Brazilian jungle, she heard a sound and scream coming from her basement.

With a sigh, she stood up and went to go check on her secret prisoners.

"I will not repeat this again, everyone thinks you are dead. You can make all the noise you want but no one will come to help you. We are in the middle of nowhere. Stop being a bother or I will rethink and finally kill you both, making you dead as you should be." Esmeralda said to one of her prisoners who had woken up with a deadly tone.

"Why are you doing this! Let us GO, we do not even know you and have never done anything to you." Werewolf Queen Stacy shouted after burning off her mouth gag again with her lightning.

And yes, the so-called Werewolf King and Queen whom everyone else thought dead, were still alive and right here as prisoners in her little enchanted basement prison.

Only Esmeralda truly knew what happened that day when they were said to have been stabbed by Zendaya to death.

It all started when Miles and Cassandra had told Esmeralda their plan which involved her their so-called WItch using her powers. Making their demands as always, annoying beings.

According to their plan, she was to enter the office as one of the servants. This was while the Queen and King would be having their daily chat with their daughter and crown heir Zendaya.

Then she was to serve them the enchanted food. So its what she did that fateful day, making all three fall asleep and lose consciousness. But before Miles and his father could come in to stab the King and Queen to death, Esmeralda had another plan up her sleeves.

Using her magic, she ported the real sleeping Werewolf King and Queen straight to her basement all the way in Brazil with just a snap. Then she had conjured up two bodies of a dead woman and a dead man whom she had killed and had similar features to the King and Queen.

She also added glamor enchantment for them to look as exactly as them. When Miles and Beta Gareth came in, they used the same silver knife and stabbed both the fake king and fake Queen to death by the heart.

Esmeralda had just stood there watching it all with an all-knowing smirk.

Once done they had left after placing the knife in a sleeping Zendaya's hand.

So even Cassandra and her lackeys did not know that the real Werewolf King and Queen were still alive.

And no she had not done this out of the goodness of her heart. Esmeralda had plans for the Werewolf King and Queen.

"Why you ask, do I have you here as my prisoners," Esmeralda replied walking towards the now scared Queen.

Stacy knew that even if she tried, her witch powers were nothing compared to what Esmeralda could do. She also felt weaker from whatever enchantment was in the place.

"You are here because of one person. I found out that you are like sisters and have a very close bond." Esme first stated while circling the scared Queen.

"I am saving you for slaughter so that I can finally slit your throat in front of her when she finally comes back to this realm." she continued.

"Who and what the hell are you talking about!" Stacy whispered back in reply. All this stuff about another realm and world was confusing her.

"I am talking about Sonia. The one who ruined my life in my homeworld. I plan to kill you in front of her as revenge, just as she did, killing my own sister Nadia." Esme replied and then angrily blew some magic into Stacy's eyes making her fall to the floor into a deep unnatural slumber. Just like her mate Lucas was doing next to her.

As for the sleeping werewolf King, Esme also had plans for him too. Being that he was a strong grey wolf, she had not wanted him to die and go to waste when she could use him for so much more.

After closing the door to that prison basement, she left her slumbering prisoners. Then she headed upstairs to her bedroom to go sleep...slumber too, and conserve her energy for when her big plans would start.

As for now, she was going to stay in the shadows and behind the scene in her little Brazilian jungle.

Letting Cassandra and her lackeys do all the work regarding the scepter.