Chapter 5

@SpeakComedy: "Hey I just met you, and this is crazy, but get in the van!"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Chapter 5

After being dragged outside the dead store, while wearing this awful outfit, Diana led me to this good looking guy who had just got out of his black expensive-looking sports car. I knew the price considering I had one back home, in my car collection but it was a pink one.

"Good Job Diana! The bosses will be proud to know you successfully did your job. You have always been one of our best." The guy complimented Diana as soon as he reached us by the White Limo.

"I aim to please Liam, thank them for the money they put into my account and sent my greeting to them," Diana replied while giving him a proud smirk of her own.

That money-loving skunk, I almost wanted to say out loud insulting her. But wisely kept quiet, I was outnumbered too.

"I will tell them and to your brother Clive too...well done." Liam guy added while looking to the Limo driver, who in turn gave an acknowledging nod. It shocked me to know that the weird quiet Limo driver who had driven us was Diana's brother.

That they were related. Clive seemed much calmer and collected than her.

"So this is the so-called Werewolf Queen causing us all this trouble." Liam then said while now setting his attention on me as he took me from Diana.

But his hold was much gentler and less rough than Diana's.

"Yes, that's her. Since I'm done delivering the package, I still have unfinished business back at that Castle of acting my heart out to that foolish mate of hers. I will meet you guys tomorrow at the safe house after delivering the message." While saying that Diana looked to be fixing herself up back to her acting character.

Closing her tattooed hands, with sleeves. Tying her blonde hair back into a neat bun, buttoning up her shirt to look classy and adding mascara to make her green eyes pop. She then took out some spray, making me realize it was the Mask spray she was using to cover her rogue scent.

It was something illegal and sold in the werewolf black markets.

"Goodluck and I hope that knowing we kidnapped his mate will work in convincing that Evil King to renounce his decree." Liam then said while handing Diana a small written note as she got back into the limo.

Then we stood watching them drive off, to go destroy my wedding ceremony. I almost felt like crying while thinking about all the planning that had gone into that wedding. My dream wedding shattered.

"Lets go my lady." Liam then said with an amused smile while taking me to his car. Liam was cute, I could admit. Smiling dark brown eyes and caramel brown skin. He had that cute boy next door look.

Unlike scary Diana, Liam made me feel less scared in this situation I had found myself in. Even making jokes as we walked to his car. I had even started thinking of how to easily escape this kindhearted kidnapper. I wanted to use his good heart against him.

But that was until I heard the loud sound of motorcycle arriving and finally noticed the other guy that he had come with who was a bit scarier. Dark blonde hair cut military style, lots of muscles covered in tattoos on his creamy skin. He continued sitting on his motorcycle showing he was ready to leave while giving me a dark glare...daring me to even try to run away.

It made me give up, knowing he would catch me before I had even made a second step.

"Do you want to ride with me or with Thomas here." Liam then said asking me to choose, a motorcycle ride or to ride in his car. I silently walked towards Liam's car. Hell no, was I riding with his grumpy looking friend who looked like he could kill me any second.

"Thomas you need help and to loosen up a bit. Your angry grumpy look always scares away the ladies." Liam quickly teased while getting into the driver's seat to drive.

Thomas only replied with an angry loud huff and started his motorcycle, riding along with us.

Part of me felt scared wondering where these Rogues were taking me to. Was I going to survive or would they just kill me being the cold-blooded killers they were? Or As Diana had also easily done to my guards.

Was today going to be my last day among the living?