Chapter 6: Recovery and Healing

~*~*~*~

Breaking News: UA Attacked and the Truth About Huntress is Revealed

We've all heard by now of the shocking incident that occurred at UA High School's training facility known as the USJ. If you don't, lets recap: a class to be led by rescue hero Thirteen, Eraserhead, and Amaya Todoroki - known as class-1a - went to the facility to get training for rescue missions. Shortly after their arrival, a group of villains calling themselves the League of Villains infiltrated the area with the intent to kill All Might, who was also supposed to be in the area. The League was unsuccessful and only one student sustained any major injuries but all three teachers there received major injuries and are being treated as we speak. The true horror of this is of course, that the League was able to infiltrate UA, something never done before. 

As we were investigating these reports, one of the students had commented on the fact that the League's leader - a man named Shigiraki - had referred to Amaya Todoroki as Huntress. While we have reached out to the woman regarding this bold claim, she has yet to respond, leaving many to speculate the possibility. My take? Not only is it possible that Amaya is Huntress, it just makes sense. Think about it, Amaya graduated, then within the year, Huntress hits the streets. We know that there is some form of family drama between Amaya and her father, Enji Todoroki, which might be part of her reasoning for staying quiet. If you would recall, earlier this week, Enji had expressed disdain for the young heroine who had just recently begun gaining traction in the media, you can read his full statement here. Amaya was hired on at the hero course of UA, a position that is generally known to be filled by pro heroes, adding more evidence. Further research showed that Amaya lives near the area where Huntress operates and while we can easily track her movements during the day, at night is a different story. Then, Huntress worked with another hero for the first time in her career directly after her first official workday at the school and who did she work with? Eraserhead, her coworker, and another stealth-type hero. At this point, its not a question as to if Amaya Todoroki is Huntress, its when will she admit it?

Related Articles
||||
UA Attacked! What is the School's Response?
||
Amaya Todoroki Spotted Leaving the Hospital Yesterday
||
Still No Word from Staff of UA or Amaya on Claims of Huntress Identity
||
The League of Villains: What you Need to Know

~*~*~*~

Eventually, when Aizawa woke up, he was covered in bandages. Probably an excessive amount but his bones were just broken by a villain like he was a glow stick so it did make sense. A few things crossed his mind: were the student's safe, was Amaya safe, did they win, and where was Amaya? 

Thirteen was in the hospital bed next to him but Amaya was nowhere to be seen.

Eventually, Recovery Girl came up to him, "Is everyone okay?" He asked worriedly. 

"Physically, the only three really harmed outside of Midoriya was Thirteen, Amaya, and yourself. Mentally, I'm afraid no one is okay." Nodding, Aizawa sighed. He expected that. "You'll be here for another day then you can leave if you want to, Amaya has offered to take care of you and drive you around, seeing as both of your arms are broken." 

Looking around, Aizawa was confused, if Amaya had offered, then where was she? "I sent her home yesterday, she didn't have the severity of the wounds you and Thirteen have and honestly? She needs some time to figure out what she's doing with the media."