Chapter 16

CHAPTER 16

TODAY IS the last day of the Foundation Week, bukas narin ang lahat ng booths. Lahat ng tao ay abala at sabik para subukan ang iba't iba booths na inihanda ng bawat course.

Kasama ni Kaarle ang kaibigan nito si Maddison at nag lilibot libot sila. Mabuti nalang at hindi na nila kasama si Nicole.

Thank God for that.

She didn't even dare to open up a topic about what happened at the amusement park and the dinner. She promised herself that night that she will try to move on, even though hindi naman naging sila ni Dom, her heart is still broken. Broken because of Dom. Because of Nicole. And because of hopping that Dom and her would be more than friends.

Besides, it seems like Dom and Nicole are back together. She notice that since that day with Nicole, Dom is always busy with his phone. Kaarle assume that they are back together or getting back together.

As Kaarle being nice and understanding, she only want Dom's happiness even though she would get hurt.

Be happy and let others be happy too. That's me, always caring me... I just care too much, that's how I am.

"Karls, try natin yung space capsule, please?"

Space capsule ay ang booth nila Zac. You are in a capsule and may nag zero gravity that will make you float na para ka nasa outer space. Twenty five minutes of experience that you're in space. Worth the try and brilliant idea.

"Again? Hindi ko na mabilang kung ilan beses natin na try yun." Aniya.

Hindi alam ni Kaarle kung dahil ba gusto talaga nitong i-try ulit ang space capsule o kung humahanap lang ito ng paaran para makasamansi Zac. That idea make her rolled her eyes.

"Please?" At nag puppy eyes pa ito. Napa irap nalang si Kaarle.

"Ugh! Fine! Let's go. Last na ito ah?"

Maddison jumped in glee while clapping her hands. "Yes! I promise."

"Para ka bata Mads ano ka ba. Saka Ilan beses mo na nasabi yan."

Hindi na siya pinansin ni Maddison at hinila ba siya papunta booth ng BS Aerospace Engineer.

Zac is such a bias, kahit madami naka pila ay naunanparin sila.

Kaarle and Maddison twirl in space, laughing their hearts out. Enjoying every moment of happiness. Forgetting the outside world. The problems that she is facing and the problems that will come.

"Look I can back flip." Ani Maddison at pinapakita ang pag back flip nito

"Hah! Double back flip." siyempre hindi siya papatalo.

"Let's make a pyramid" At kunyari binuhat niya si Maddison

They been twirling into the space making posture and gestures.

"That was fun!" Ani Maddison.

"I feel so tired." Kaarle felt like her muscles were giving up.

Inakay siya ni Maddison paupo sa malapit na bench.

"We should rest first." Ani Maddison, "I felt like nagaing zero rin ang energy ko."

They sat for a few minutes, Kaarle enjoy the view while Maddison is busy with her phone.

Kaarle enjoyed looking at the students playing at the booths suddenly her vision became pitch back.

She felt someone put a blind fold into her eyes.

"Huy! Ano to?!" She asked in panic "Maddison??"

"Sumunod ka nalang samin Kaarle." Hindi niya kilala ang boses ng nag utos kaya't hindi siya sumunod dito.