3. Kaito x Shuichi - Falling star

< Kaito's PoV >

I had invited my crush to watch the stars with me and he agreed. Now I don't know what to do, I never thought I'd get that far. I don't have much time to think about it, so I guess I'll just improvise. It'll be alright, I can do this!

When I arrived at the park we were gonna meet up, Shuichi wasn't there yet. I decided to look for the nicest spot this park had to offer, and I would find it no matter what! This needs to be perfect!

I finally found a good spot and sat down, but Shuichi still wasn't here and it was now 9.59 pm, we wanted to meet at 10 pm.

Was he gonna show up? I was starting to worry, but I was probably just overthinking this.

"Hello Kaito." His words brought me back to reality and made me feel like I was dreaming at the same time. He actually showed up! "Sorry, I think I'm late" he continued and sat down next to me.

"Don't worry about it. Thanks for even showing up."

We didn't say anything for the next few minutes, we just sat there, looking at the stars. It wasn't a very awkward silence, but it wasn't really comfortable either.

"R-Right, I was gonna show you some star constellations, only if you want to, of course." I broke the silence. I was pretty nervous, had I already screwed up? I shouldn't worry that much, it won't change anything anyway.

"Y-Yeah, I'd like that..."

Shuichi seemed interested to everything I had to say. Damn, why does he have to be so cute?

"Kaito? Kaito?" I must have been lost in thought again.

"Oh sorry, I spaced out for a second."

"It's okay. Oh, look over there!" He pointed towards the sky. "A falling star, let's make a wish!"

A wish, huh? I have one, but I doubt that falling stars can make someone fall in love.

"So, what did you wish for?" I asked him.

"I can't tell you, or it won't come true! Hey, the stars over there, are they part of a constellation too?"

"Yes, they are. What do you think they could be-?"

He layed his head on my shoulder! Am I dreaming? I must be dreaming!

"Kaito? You spaced out again. Hey, Kaito!"

"Heh, sorry. Anyway, where were we?" I said while putting my arm around him.