1

The story of Tony Lopez and Elly playing 7 minutes in heaven.

I've been best friends with Tony Lopez, for over 12 years, and I started catching feelings for him. I never thought that I would feel butterflies in my stomach every time I look at him smirking at me with his puppy eyes glowing from the sun light.

It was an afternoon at the hype house, where I got to stay at Charli's for the night before I got to leave for my flight to see my caring mother. I was actually kinda sad that I had to leave.
So the hype house decided to use the last day before my flight, to spend more time together with me to cheer me up.

Tony was the one who got this idea, he was the one who planed spending a day with me, it was almost like he had feelings for me, but I had no idea what he was planning. I heard him telling Addison that before I leave, he is going to throw a party, and so no one will suspect me that I heard anything, I kept my lips sealed. 🤐

It was almost noon, so Tony, Avani, Addison , Charli , Dixie, Chase , Ondreaz and I ,decided to go by the pool, and sunbathe a little,and we the girls chat a little, while the boys went chilling in the pool.

Addy: "Hey Elly, so how's it going?" she said looking at me like I was having a crush on Tony, (not that I didn't).

Me: "Umm... good...so.." * Charli interrupted while I wanted to ask Addison why she looked at me weirdly*

Charli: "Guys, you know what?"

Everyone: "What?"

Charli: "We should have a movie night, or even better, I heard that there's going to be a party, so wanna go?" * she asked as she winked at Addison, it looked like they were planning on something*

Avani and Dixie: "Where is that party happening?" *they asked*

Addison: "It's at my friend's house and it is going to be wild" *she said looking at us*

Me: "So what do we wear?" *I asked while making a confused face like I didn't know about it*

Addison,Charli,Avani and Dixie looked at me and said at the same time:
"Wear something that is short, beautiful and would make your brown eyes pop".

I agreed, while turning around to take a look at Tony. He was actually looking at me with a smirk and he chuckled as he went deeper in the pool.
And about 30 minutes later, he got out of the pool, noticing that I was looking at his abs.
The girls had noticed too, and they started chuckling.

*two hours later we decided to go to Dunkin' Doughnuts and grab a coffee*

Charli: "Finally we get to go alone to Dunkin' , I meant without the boys."

Avani: "So Elly...."

Me: "Yes Avi?"

Avani: "So you and Tony huh?" *she looked at me while I started blushing, so I took a sip from the cold brew, so it will look like I'm just sweating*

Avani,Charli , Addison and Dixie: " Oooh so because your blushing that means that there is something..."
* I interrupted them *

Me: "No there is nothing between us, be sure"

They whispered: "We will find out soon..."

Addison: "So let's get back to the hype house"

*back at the hype house*

Tony: "Where have you guys been, what took you so long to get a cold brew?"

Avani: "We we're making TikToks so that's why we're late."

Me,Charli,Dixie and Addison: "Yeah."

*I tried ignoring Tony as I went to the bathroom to retouch my makeup*

Tony and Ondreaz: "Oooh ok."
*Tony whispered to Ondreaz: I think that they asked Elly if there is something between us that's why maybe she's avoiding to look at me*

*I stayed in the bathroom for a little longer to just face my feelings for him (Tony ofc)*

Avani: "Elly you good in there?" *she knocked on the door*

Me: "Yeah yeah, I'm totally fine, Imma come out right now, give me a second."

Avani: " Ok let me know if you need anything."

Me: "Ok tnx Avi."

Tony looked at me as I got out of the bathroom and asked me: "Are you ok? Because you seem a little pale. Do you have a temperature?"
He started coming closer and closer, he placed his four fingers on my forehead to check if I have a temperature. As he looked down to me, I turned and said: "I'm good. Thanks for checking on me btw. He answered with: "No problem, princess." as he walked to the kitchen.