2

I was confused at first, that he called me princess and I quite started to blush but then I remembered that I was going to have a party with my BFFs so I went in Charli's room and got dressed in my most gorgeous white dress with flowers and putted on my white heels. I was ready to go.

Avani: " Wow girl, you look great 👍."

Me: "Thanks ,everyone looks better that me, btw."
Charli,Dixie,Addison and Avani: "Oh shush. Today is your day."

Me: " Thanks guys, your so sweet."

Avani: " Today is your big day because..." *Addison interrupted her* : "Avani!"

Avani: "Ok ok I didn't say anything."
We started laughing and we were telling funny jokes. The boys were taking ages to get ready, but we girls had the time of our life.

Tony, Chase and Ondreaz were coming down stairs and were finally ready to go. Tony caught my eyes. He looked so GOOD. He putted on the parfumé that I got him and putted on a chain necklace. He looked better that ever.

Ondreaz: "I'm driving the Jeep. Tony,Elly and Avani with me and Charli, Chase , Dixie and Addison in the other car."

I was confused , because why do I have to sit with Tony in the car instead of me driving.

Avani: "Shotgun!"

*I whispered: Why Avani, why... while making a disappointed face*

I sat next to Tony, and took out my phone and texted my mom that I will be there at noon. At first, sitting next to Tony wasn't that bad, until he asked me who I am texting and why was I ignoring him after getting back from Dunkin.
I was confused and I started blushing too.
I remembered that I had to ignore him so the girls won't talk about him later.
I didn't know how to respond at first but then I said:
"I'm texting my mother." and went a little closer to the door of the car.
He looked at me with his puppy eyes kinda disappointed and he asked me again with a lower tone:
Why are you ignoring me?

I stayed quiet for a little.

*he sighed*

Me: "You will find out soon."