8

The next morning I woke up feeling like blessed. Tony was sleeping by my side as I was getting up to get his morning coffee. He looked like a puppy while he was saying "no don't go".

I got his coffee and got myself a cold brew. I went on the balcony and placed the coffees on the table . As I went back inside, I sat on the bed to wake up Tony. It was 6am and I wanted to spend some more time with him. He woke up confused why I was up, and pulled me on top of him and he said: "Why are you up at 6am?"
And I told him that I want to spend some more time with him. My flight was in 3 hours so I wanted to spend my time with him.

I spent my time with him and everyone else from the hype house and I had to say my last goodbye to everyone, while Tony drove me to the airport.

I hugged him as tight as I can and started crying, in tears I said goodbye.

Tony: "It's not a goodbye, you will come back right?"

Me: "I'm afraid that that won't happen."

Tony: "What are you talking about?"

Me: "My mom brought me a ticket for just going back there... *sniffs* and that I won't see you again."

Tony: "Don't be sad... *a tear runs down his cheek* you will FaceTime me and we could find a way to contact."

Me: "I hope the same."

I hug him and we say the last Goodbye.