7

As we stood in the bathroom, we were sure that there was no one in the hype house and that it's just a flicked switch in the bathroom and nothing else.

We saw

A

Person

Standing in

The

Hallway.

Guess who it was. It was Charli pulling a bigger prank on the three of us. And she pulled the prank with everyone else from the hype house.
We were scared to death.

Charli: "What's up?" she said to Avani in a code meaning (what happened with them).

Avani: "The lights turned off!" she said to Charli (they were together until I scared them).

Charli: "Oh..." she said (what did they do?)

Avani: " Yeah..." she told Charli (they were at the pool and kissed I have photos too)

Charli: " Oh ok" (nice, tell me later all about it)

Addison: "Wanna have a sleepover night?"

Avani,Me,Charli and Dixie: "Sure"

We got in Addison's room and chatted about everything and enjoyed some snacks too, watched a movie, did some TikToks, makeup and played truth or dare.

It was time to go to bed. Charli told Avani,Dixie, and Addison in a code that Tony will invite me to sleep with him for tonight and that they will send me to grab some water. She texted him and everything was set up for her plan.

Charli: "El can you grab us some water plsss"

Me: "Sure"

Charli whispered: "It's time" hehe

I got out and went to the kitchen to grab water and to get back quick, and I met Tony by my way up. He was in his shorts getting ready to go to bed and he asked me.

Tony: "El wanna sleep with me, so you won't have to miss me?"

I already knew what was going on so I said.

Me: "Sure why not, just let me give them the water, brb."

I got in the room and gave them the water, and they looked confused, and I told them that I knew what they were planning from the start. But I still went to spend the night with Tony Lopez because I will miss him.

I got in his room and sat on the bed. Got a little anxious but I relaxed somehow.

Tony: "Wanna watch a movie?"

Me: "How about we sleep?"

Tony: "I have an idea, let's play a movie, and fall asleep while it's playing"

Me: "Sure"

We ended up watching the movie and kissing and cuddling to sleep.

But the next morning was wild.