5

Avani interrupted Tony, in a way like she knew what would happen if she left us together. Tony turned to Avani and in a code asked why she did that, but she didn't answer.
He turned to me as he would do something more than what he did a few moments ago and told me to get in the car, so we can go to the hype house. He made sure that no one is following us and we went back.
Every body knew what was going to happen next.

*back at the hype house*

Tony: " No one is home and it's just me and you for tonight so what do you wanna do?"
*he asked me with a wish to pick what he's thinking*

Me: "Why don't we go by the pool."

He answered with "sure" and went to the bathroom. I just had to take my dress and heels off because I already had my bikini on. He came back and looked down at me and smirked while chuckling at my cute face.

Tony: "Let's go for a swim."

Me: " Sure, why don't we chill on the stairs?"

Tony: "Why not princess."

I felt butterflies in my stomach and I started blushing again, so I had to hide my face with my hands. He took my hand and took me by the pool. We got in and we decided to kiss while under water. It was so romantic and beautiful. The lights were giving the pool a gorgeous glow and it made it even prettier. He got us out and we sat on the stairs and made the kiss even deeper.

But what happened next was shocking.....