6

It ended up to be a set up by Avani, so she could record us and send it to me.
I wasn't expecting that.
I heard footsteps in the garden. I asked Tony what and who is making those sounds.
He looked at me like he was confused and told me that he doesn't know what I was talking about.
He kissed me again. I saw Avani in the bush and her phone too.
Then I said I was going to go to the bathroom and I spied on them and what they are doing.
I saw Avani showing Tony the pictures that she took and I turned around and I whispered: "What is going on?* and as soon as I turned around to take another look I saw Tony behind me.

Tony: "You got back from the bathroom really quick. Umm... Wanna watch a movie or head to bed" he asked me as he made a smirk.

Me: " Let's head to bed, it's kinda late."

Tony agreed and we went to the bathroom first to get our swimming wear off and as I changed into my sweat pants and Tony's hoodie, the lights went out. I screamed for Tony but there was no reply from him. I heard someone talking to me. My heart stopped.

???: "Hey Elly, you have a nice guy protecting you and a great BFF called Avani."

Me: "What do you want from them?"

???: "I want you to...
Avani: "I want you to hug me and be honest, do you like Tony?"

Me: "Avi you scared the heck out of me. Why would you do that to me, you literally made me exhausted." I sighed as I try to find Tony in the hallway by just looking and not moving from my spot.

Avani: "So?"

Me: "So what?"

Avani: " So do you have a crush on Tony Lopez?"

Me: "Yes, if I'm being honest"

Tony came in the bathroom and started to chuckle, and the lights turned off again. But no one was in the house except the three of us.

Someone was behind something bigger than just a prank....