Chapter 12

Prologue cont. xx

TGB12

After Tim, or rather our CEO made his presence known to me weeks ago, he never stopped pestering me. Every fucking day.

Akala ko, he'd change, but tangina he's now worser than ever. The old Tim is dead because a new satan version of him is born!

Mukhang ipinatawag niya lang ako para ipamukha sa akin na siya ang CEO sa pinagtr-trabahuan ko. That fucking brute.

I was honestly dumbfounded when he immediately dismissed me after blurting out the word "Finally.". He even smirked, and went back to work.

Freak!

Tangina. What was he trying to imply?

That day, I left his office with annoyance. I was super pissed! And insulted.

And my annoyance continued every damn day! Kahit kung ano-ano ang ipinapagawa. And I can't say fucking no because he's my damn boss!

He would send someone to call for me, or page me, or call Lena or whatever to summon me! At minsan, tatayo lang ako sa harap niya habang may ginagawa siya. Hindi ko maintindihan! Pakiramdam ko, he's insulting me! Now that I work under him, mas lalo lang siya lumala!

Asshole talaga.If choking is not a crime, I would choke that jerk's neck until he'd run out of breath!

Sometimes, he would give me documents to edit, agendas to brainstorm, financial reports to analyze and the worst he sent me documents to arrange! At nakakabwesit kasi hindi ko naman trabaho iyon!

Katulad ngayon. I left his office very annoyed.

He summoned me just to give me his grocery lists! And the fuck? I'm not his PA! May secretary siya for goodness sake. Tapos ako pa bibili? Ano ako katulong?!

With my face still heated from embarrassment, I clenched my fist and strode my way to the comfortroom.

I am so embarrassed when he said I have floss stuck in my teeth.

I slowly wandered my sight around to see if there's someone. When I noticed that no one's around, I faced the mirror and hesitantly opened my mouth for a big awkward smile.

My face scrunched. "Wala naman." I tilted my head, scanning for any floss in my mouth.

I groaned and hissed. "That brute!"

Wala naman akong nakikita. He got me there! I massaged my temple, and washed my hands like I always do if I'm stressed and irritated.

I leaned on the sink and glared at my reflection. Tinuro-turo ko ito as I curse my boss.

"Damn you Tim! Rot in hell!!"

"Ay santisima!" I saw Lena clutched her chest when she saw me glaring at the mirror.

I turned to face her. "Lena, pigilan mo ako.", gigil kong sambit sa kaniya.

Humalakhak at ngumiti ng alanganin. "Kaya mo yan miss!"

"Malalagpasan mo din iyan!", she said and held her chest, her eyes shining.

I shook my head.

We went back together to our floor. Lunch break is almost over, so I might as well finish my reports for the upcoming inspection.

"Oh kanino to galing?", I whispered to myself when I saw a box of cupcake on my desk.

I read the note. Please smile.