three

too late.

══════════════════

oikawa refused to believe that iwaizumi had gotten himself a permanent girlfriend which is his fiancée now. he just shut the whole world out after hearing that news. he daydreamed everyday, imagining it was him with iwaizumi, kissing, holding hands, talking and even making out.

and so those fake dreams that oikawa would make started to seem real. or at least to him it was. it self-convinced himself so much that he now believes that he was the one in a relationship with iwaizumi and not that ara bitch.

"im iwa-chan's boyfriend. that's right, we're getting married."

so he went around telling everyone this and they just stared at him in mockery and stupidity. but oikawa was too deep in his own world to even realize that it was only a dream.

and of course the news that oikawa spreading the fact that he is iwaizumi boyfriend had gotten to the iwaizumi's ears. his first reaction was confusion, because who in the world is oikawa even? did iwaizumi know him? then after a brain-wreaking thinking session did iwaizumi remember it was that boy he rescued two years ago.

damn, two years ago? iwaizumi sighed as he set off to find this oikawa tooru to talk to him about those rumors because his girlfriend sure wasn't happy when she heard about it.

                   ══════════════════

"uh oikawa right?"

iwaizumi found oikawa sitting at one secluded corner in the library on his macbook all alone.

"oh iwa-chan! i was wondering when you were going to come, that took you forever. oh come here, i edited our pictures!"

oikawa smiled at iwaizumi brightly, almost too brightly. iwaizumi walked over and realized that on oikawa's macbook, there were pictures of him that was definitely taken when he wasn't noticing and oikawa had photoshopped himself right beside him.

"look at our pictures, so cute! we definitely should use them for our wedding."

"uh oikawa, are you ok?"

"what do you mean iwa-chan?"

"well, the first thing is i barely know you and like the only time we talked before was two years ago. and i have a girlfriend that is engaged to me. it's not you who im going to marry and we're definitely not in a relationship. im not gay."

oikawa bright smile dropped and 'oh'd. but then he grinned again, brighter and faker than the last one.

"no no no, you're pranking me iwa-chan. im your engaged boyfriend. yes i am. what a funny joke iwa-chan."

"but im not-"

"enough! stop iwa-chan. i've got us a ring already and do u want to book a hall or something for our wedding?"

oikawa kept rambling to himself and nodding once in a while, as if he was in his own trance. iwaizumi was just speechless. is this person mad? he inched closer to oikawa and to his surprise and shock, oikawa suddenly turned around and kissed him on his lips.

iwaizumi jumped away immediately, wiping his lips and spitting out any saliva from oikawa and had probably went in. at first he kind of pitied the guy and thought that maybe he was a bit off the normal side. but now he was infuriated. iwaizumi had already made it clear that he has a girlfriend and they're engaged so why was this asshole kissing him?

iwaizumi slapped oikawa's cheeks and punched him to the floor.

"what the fuck? you know i have a girlfriend right?"

iwaizumi shouted at oikawa and was expecting an answer. but all oikawa gave him was a blank look and tears slowly forming in his eyes. then oikawa laughed, throwing iwaizumi off guard. maybe he really needs some help, iwaizumi thought.

"you're really lucky iwa-chan. you end up with someone you love and shit and all i get is a heartbreak. how nice of you."

oikawa looked up at iwaizumi and smiled,

"do you know what kind of pathetic life I've been living iwa-chan?"

══════════════════

i suck at writing sm haiz