Chapter 6

~Justin ~

I sighed as I tapped my foot anxiously on the floor resting my chin on the palm of my hand . Sitting in me quiet office in the Cathedral I couldn't help but think about yesterday. I couldn't believe they actually wouldn't let me stay in that semesters class!

Rolling my eyes annoyed I got up and straightened my jacket only to be met with a pair of brown eyes staring back up at me.

Great.

" Don't worry I'm not exactly excited to see you either Bieber. " Diana spoke as she stroll inside my office.

She wore a white dress obviously saved from her high school days. I raised my eyebrows after my look over of her attire.

" I see you've listened to me about your dress code " I spoke as she rolled her eyes swiftly and crossed her arms.

" yeah I guess. Are you gonna check up on how I look everytime I walk in here? Or.... " she spoke smartly

I smirked.

" I mean only if you want me to Ms. Jones"

She scuffed and I crossed my arms leaning against my desk.

" I asked you to do something for me the last time you were here. Recite the Cathedral Song. "

She furrowed her eyebrows. " You were being serious? "

I nodded enjoying her struggle. She seemed to notice me try hiding my smile and she licked her lips shaking her head.

" fine. "

~ Diana ~

" Fine. " I spoke knowing damn well I ain't no shit of this song. But like hell if I'd let him know that. Rule number one in life, something I've learned from James, never let them see your sweat .

I may embarrass myself but fuck, imma make this song the best shit he's ever heard.

" uhh the great Cathedral of the East, may the Lord see over thee.. " I furrowed my eyebrows. I remember seeing something about wings...

" wings fly from the angels don't flee" I smirk " nothing but real Niggas only, bad bitches only, rich Niggas only, independent-"

His face hardened and he raised his hand to stop me. There's your mother fucking song. You asked for it you got it.

He leaned off his desk shaking his head.

" so I see you're a comedian. " he spoke looking over me as if I was supposed to feel threatened.

Please.

" You are not to leave this Cathedral until you've learned the church song." he said.

" are you serious? That could take all night?! " I spoke furrowing my eyebrows as I unfolded my arms.

" hey it only took you 30 seconds to make one up, shouldn't take long to memorize one right? "

I squinted my eyes at him before he handed me another stack of pamphlets.

" you know the drill, to the front,and no sitting. ".

I scuffed and rolled my eyes taking the pamphlets in my hands and going to the front sighing as I stood next to the door. That same old lady was there.

I glanced outside only to find the the lot empty and I shook my head glancing down at this Cathedral song.

Lord give me strength.

~ Justin ~

I watched as she left my office and I breathed out my mouth running my fingers through my hair. The stress was starting to get to me.

With almost a second to spare my phone rang and I fished it from out my jacket pocket only to be met with the words that spelled

Amelia

I smiled before picking up and licking my lips.

" hey babe. "

I could hear shuffling on the other end before a small giggle escaped her lips.

"hi baby. Sorry I couldn't reach you yesterday I was so busy"

Busy. Right.

Amelia was my girlfriend and I had known her long enough to tell when she was lying. Clearly she was out with someone else yesterday but she was the only escape I felt that I had away from all this stress.

"no its okay baby I understand " I left my office sipping my warm coffee." maybe we can meet up later? "

My dad noticed me on the phone and tapped his watch, warning me that service was to begin soon. More rustling was heard at the end of the call before she answered.

" uh yeah sure babe whatever you'd like "

I nodded even though she couldn't tell." alright I love you "

" love you too, "she said quickly before hanging up causing me to furrow my eyebrows and look down at my screen as the time our conversation lasted flashed.

1:26

A new record...

With a sigh from my lips I put my phone back into my pocket and walked next to my dad as he put an arm around me patting my shoulder