Rules & Other Info

Very important thing: requests are closed right now (I'll change this once they're open again.)

Hey! This is just a quick info page to catch you up on what's happening in this flaming garbage can I call an art request book. Here are the main things you need to know:

- My style changed from chibi to whatever it is now. The earliest example is the chapter titled "e x p e r e m e n t a t i o n" For a less stiff example check the chapter titled "Phoenixchan7517✨"

- There are no limits to how many drawings a single person can ask for but please be mindful of others and request 10175982493 drawings in a row!

- I won't draw anything nsfw

- Starting on the chapter titiled "TheGreatJune" at the end of every drawing post, I leave a list of the requesters names in the order that they will be done

-  There will be a wait! Each requests takes at least three hours and I'm babysitting four days a week for a new computer so it takes a while sometimes

That's pretty much it for the rules. If I think of anything else I'll add it later. In case anyone was wandering what I'm using to draw this stuff, the tablet I'm using is a Wacom Cintiq 16 with the Wacom pen. The type of computer doesn't really matter but I'm sing a dell with a touch screen. The program I use to draw is called Clip Studio Paint. Clip Studio Paint isn't a free drawing softwear but the one I used before this is (Fire alpaca)

 This next part isn't important so feel free to skip it. Here's some basic information on me just so you kinda know who you're talking to on here:

I'm a female and a junior in highschool. I won't say my first name on here but you can call me Grace (my middle name). I'm 5'4'' (on a good day) and, as you can see from my character on the cover, I have blonde hair and blue eyes. My favorite movies are Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, and The Hobbit. My favorite books are the same as the movie list with the addition of Artemis Fowl and The Dark Tower series. I play the flute in band and my favorite color is blue. I'm a big fan on musicals like The Heathers, Be More Chill, and Hamilton. My hobbies include swimming, playing the flute and (obviously) drawing. If there is anything else you'd like to know ask in the comments! That's pretty much all for this whole shabang. In the end I don't really know what I'm doing so I'm just kinda stumbling through this whole thing. Anyways, I hope that you enjoyed and see you in the next chapter! So YEET.