I love you

They had dated intensely for two weeks now and Harry was over the moon happy. This time everything was different. This time everything was perfect. Louis didn't seem to be able to keep his hands to himself. He was always touching him in one way or another. A hand on the knee, an arm around his shoulders, caressing his arm, holding his hand, or just playing with his hair. Harry loved it. Louis gave him so much attention that he was afraid that his heart would stop from how fast it was beating all the time.

The best thing was that Louis didn't mind that Harry touched him as well. He actually seemed to thrive on it, always leaning into his touches. It was the best feeling in the world.

He was completely and utterly in love with this cuddly, soft, and caring Louis and he couldn't wait to tell him. He was just waiting for the right occasion.

They hadn't gone all the way yet even if they were making out like two horny teenagers every chance they got.

They had been to a dinner and a movie and had returned to Harry's flat where they were currently sprawled out on Harry's couch making out. Harry was kissing his way down Louis's body, occupying himself with Louis's nipples at the moment.
"Haz, please make love to me." Louis whimpered.

Harry stopped what he was doing and looked up at Louis.
"You want me to top? Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I mean, if you want to?" Louis said shyly with blushed cheeks and blown pupils.

Harry just took some time to admire how beautiful Louis was before he jumped up from the couch and extended a hand for Louis to take.
"I think we should continue this in the bedroom."

Louis smiled and took his hand and they walked into the bedroom together.
"Have you bottomed before?" Harry had to ask.

"No, I didn't want to do it with someone else. Have you topped before?" Louis asked.

"No, I didn't want to do it with someone else." Harry answered and Louis lit up like a lightning house.

"Really?"

"Really." Harry confirmed and pressed a soft kiss against Louis' lips.

Louis threw his arms around Harry's neck and pressed their bodies together and started to kiss him passionately. They somehow managed to fall on the bed and got rid of their remaining clothes.

This time Harry didn't have to beg to touch him and get a no in return. This time it was Louis who was begging for more when Harry rimmed him. It was Louis who begged for another finger when he opened him up and it was Louis who was begging him to fuck him. Harry had never been so turned on in his entire life.

They both gasped for air when he finally pushed inside. Harry took it slow at first until Louis begged him to go faster. Louis shouted out loud when he found his prostate and that set him in a frenzy. They both came a couple of minutes later shouting each other's names.

Harry pulled out and fell on top of Louis and tried to catch his breath with his face nuzzled in Louis's neck.
"I love you." Louis whispered.

Harry wasn't sure he heard him correctly. He lifted his head so he could look at Louis. Big, blue, vulnerable eyes met his.
"Did you say that you love me?"

Louis looked really scared but he nodded his head slowly. Harry smiled happily.
"I love you too and I'm really, really, really freaking in love with you."

"I'm really, really, really fucking in love with you too." Louis replied with teary eyes.

"Good." Harry whispered and leaned down to kiss him.

"Does this mean that you actually have forgiven me?" Louis asked in a small voice.

"What? Of course! I told you that weeks ago. Oh Lou, you have to stop beating yourself up for that. I get why you acted like that. You're forgiven. It's time for you to forgive yourself as well." Harry said softly and caressed Louis' cheek.

Louis closed his eyes and sighed.
"Okay."

"This last couple of weeks have been amazing. You're so good to me in every possible way. I couldn't be happier." Harry said with a smile and pecked Louis' lips.

"You deserve it. Oh, I can't wait to introduce you to me mum!" Louis said with a blissful smile.

"I've met your mum." Harry answered amused.

"Yeah, but like..." Louis answered with hesitation and bit his lower lip.

It clicked for Harry.
"Oh, you mean to meet her as your boyfriend?" He grinned.

Louis blushed.
"Yeah, well, I mean someday. It's only been two weeks..."

Harry rolled his eyes.
"It's been six years in the making."

He kissed Louis again before he continued.
"I love you, I want nothing more than to be your boyfriend Lou and I would really want to be introduced to your mum properly. She's an amazing woman standing up for you the way she did when your dad was a complete ass."

"She really is. For the record, I really would like to be your boyfriend as well." Louis smiled.

"It's settled then. Are you up for a second round?" Harry grinned.

"Yeah! Can I be on top this time?" Louis asked and rolled them around.

Harry nodded his head and Louis leaned down to kiss him. He started to explore Harry's body in a heated foreplay and Harry just enjoyed every second of it. He loved to feel Louis' hands and lips on his body.

This time he didn't have to finger himself in an awkward position. Louis took care of that and he took his time opening him up. Harry was moaning and tossing from how good it felt. He was so worked up that when Louis finally pushed inside it didn't take him long to climax. Louis came a couple of thrusts later.

"That went fast." Louis smirked after he had pulled out and rolled to the side.

"You have magic fingers." Harry chuckled.

"Oh, do I now? Good to know." Louis laughed.

Harry turned his head to look at him.
"Everything about you is magical Lou." He said softly.

Louis rolled his eyes.
"Geez, that was so cheesy Haz." He huffed but he was beaming from the praising.

Harry grabbed an old t-shirt and cleaned both of them before he nuzzled closer to Louis who put his arms around him and let him lay on his chest. He was playing with Harry's hair. Harry was sleepy.
"I'm so happy." He mumbled with his eyes closed.

Louis kissed the top of Harry's head.
"Me too. Thank you for giving me a second chance. I love you."

"Thank you for overcoming your fears. You're so brave Lou. I love you." Harry said quietly before he fell asleep in Louis' arms.

Louis hugged him closer. How could he ever have been afraid of this? Harry was the best thing that ever happened to him and he would never let him go.

The End