epilogue

Andi's P.O.V.

I just came home from a long day at school and all i wanted to do was write in my journal. But my mom stopped me before I could go upstairs. "Michael came by today." she said.

"I know he texted me while I was at school." I tried to go to my room but my mom kept talking.

"He said he was going to wait in your room for you to get home from school but he was only upstairs for about 10 minutes before he left in a rush. You might want to call and make sure everything is alright." She sounded concerned. 

Michael always got here before I did because his school ended 45 minutes before mine. He never mentioned something being wrong, and I really wanted to be alone so I could write another letter to Calum in my journal so I decided I would wait to call him and see if he was okay. 

"Did he say anything to you about why he was leaving?" I asked.

"No he just said he needed to go and that he would call you later tonight." 

I shrugged it off and walked up to my room. Michael would tell me if something was wrong so he could wait an hour to talk to me. I went to grab my journal from the bottom of my book shelf but when I couldn't find it I remembered I left it on my desk last night. I stood up and my journal wasn't there. 

I started to frantically look for it but it wasn't anywhere in my room. I ran downstairs. "Mom have you seen my journal?" I asked.

"No sweetie, why?" she turned to look at me.

"Shit." I ran back up to my room and my mom called after me.

"Watch your language Andria Noel Jackson!" 

"K thanks mom, I'm sorry!" I looked all over my room one more time. It wasn't there. My journal is gone. 

I heard my door open and I saw Calum standing there with my journal in is hands.

"Where did you get that?" I asked. 

"Michael."

authors note

THIS IS THE LAST PART OF THIS BOOK. I MIGHT MAKE A SEQUEL IDK YET BUT I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THIS BOOK. :)