letter fifteen

dear calum,

do you remember the first time we fought? i remember it. we were supposed to out on a date but you never came to pick me up. you called me and told me you couldn't go out that night an hour after you were going to be at my house. i was so mad you didn't tell me earlier that i ignored you for the rest of the night. 

you waited outside my window the whole night, i don't know why you did, but you did. well, it was almost all night. at about 3 in the morning you left. you came back at about 5 and you said you were too hungry to wait any longer to eat but you brought me back food. 

i let you in my house after you came back. you explained to me how your mom needed your help with something so thats why you didn't call me earlier to let me know you had to cancel your date. i felt awful for being so mad at you and making you wait out in the cold for me. 

you always know how to fix things between us. you always know exactly what to say to make everything better. i don't know how you do it but you could always calm me down when i got mad, and i got mad at you a lot. i always got jealous too, which is the most annoying thing ever, i know, i just don't like the idea of sharing you. 

we didn't fight as much as much as most couples do. i could never stay mad at you for more than a couple hours and you couldn't stay mad at me for more than 10 minutes. when you broke up with me i expected you to run after me but you didn't. why didn't you come after me calum? 

i waited for you, for days i waited, but you never came. i wish you would have come after me, calum. 

love

andi

authors note

ONLY ONE  MORE CHAPTER + A EPILOGUE AND THEN THIS BOOK IS OVER :(