Chapter 17 Jake, Izzy and Baby Cubby go sailing for the first time Part 2

Peter's POV

As Jake, Izzy and little one year old Cubby got on board on Bucky for the very first time, it was time to see what this ship can do.

"Is everybody ready?" I asked them.

"I got my sword!" Jake said to me.

"Mappy!" Cubby said to me.

"And I got my pixie dust!" Izzy said to me.

"Then Yo-Ho let's go  sailing!" I said to them as Bucky, sailed out of the hideout and onto the open blue waters.

Yo ho Matey's away they'll be treasure and adventure today

Heave-ho here we go together as a team, Jake and the Neverland Pirates and me.

"Wow! Where did you come up with that song Jake?" I asked him.

" I have no idea, but I think it's going to catch on." Jake said to me as I smiled.

"Aww, I think Cubby liked it Jake!" Izzy said to him.

"Hey I think you're right, Izzy." Jake said to her.

"Hey Peter, can you teach me how to sail Bucky please?" Jake asked me.

" Sure buddy, come on!" I said to him as he went to the wheel.

"Now the first thing is that you need to keep your hands on 10 and 2 of The wheel." I said to him as Jake kept his hand on 10 and 2.

"Now I want you to keep Bucky study, and turn the wheel slightly." I said to him.

" There you go Jake, your doing it you're sailing  Bucky!" I said to him.

" I'm doing it, I'm sailing lucky for the first time! Izzy looking at me!" Jake said to her.

" I'm looking Jake, I'm looking. You're doing a better job than Peter hahaha 😂!" Izzy said to him as we all laughed.

" I'm not offended by that Izzy." I said to her.

"You shouldn't be defended Peter Pan, because we love you!" Izzy said to me.

"Aww, I love you guys too!" I said to them.

"Okay Jake, let's go home!" I said to him.

" Hey Bucky, take us home please!" Jake said to him as he rang his bell and took us home.

Author's Note: Hey Jenny and everyone else, I am done with this Chapter, let me know what you think of this please and thank you!