Chapter 7 Cubby's first birthday

Hello everyone it's time for the moment you've all been waiting for Cubby's first birthday yay! Happy first birthday Cubby!

October 7th 2007

Jake's POV

Today was Cubby's first birthday. I'm happy that he's turning one but someone else is not happy still.

"Happy birthday Cubby!" I said to the little bundle of joy.

"Izzy wake up." I said to her as I threw a pillow at her.

"Jake why did you throw a pillow at me?" She asked me.

"Because you're lazy." I said to her.

"How...am...I...lazy?" She asked me.

"Because you are what's wrong with you?" I asked her.

"Do you really want to know what's wrong with me Jake?" She asked me.

"Let's start with Cubby shall we! He's annoying, he drools what else oh yeah he's the worst friend ever." She said to me about Cubby.

"Izzy why don't you like him? He's only a baby I said to her.

"I don't care." She said to me.

"But why don't you like him though?" I asked her.

"Ugh fine the reason why I don't like Cubby, is that  he always gets the attention I don't anymore Jake it feels like you're giving him all the attention how come you don't give me that attention anymore?" She asked me while she was crying.

"Izzy, of course I give you all the attention but, Cubby needs more attention than you do right now besides today is his birthday." I said to her.

"Jake I'm sorry I guess I got overwhelmed by all of this I guess Cubby's cute. I mean he is adorable." She said to me and I agree with her.

"Izzy you just need to get to know him better he's only a baby okay?" I asked her.

"Okay Jake I'll get to know him better." She said to me.

"That's my girl." I said to her as I gave her a kiss on the cheek.