Chapter 13 Cubby throws a fit Part 1

Jake's POV

The next morning, Izzy and I woke up to crying inside the baby room. So we went to the baby room, and what we saw was Cubby throwing a fit.

"Cubby what's wrong?" Izzy asked him as she picked him up. But as she did, Cubby just didn't want to be picked up right now.

"Cubby buddy, what's the matter?" I asked him.

"Goo goo." What's all Cubby could say to me

" Cubby are you wet?" Izzy asked him.

Cubby just shook his head no.

"Are you hungry?" I asked but he wasn't.

" Jake I know what's going on with cubby his first tooth is coming in that is so sweet, and painful." Izzy said to me.

"And that can be really painful Izzy." I said to her.

"Yeah, I remember when my first tooth came in." Izzy said to me.

"Yeah, so do I!" I said to her.

"Aww, poor Cubby." Izzy said to herself as she was worried about Cubby.

"Hey Jake, is everything okay? What's wrong?" Izzy asked me.

"I'm just so proud of you Izzy." I said to her.

"Aww thanks, Jake! Proud
Of me for what exactly?" Izzy asked me.

"I'm proud that you are finally worming up to Cubby." I said to her.

"Oh, thanks, Jake." Izzy said to me.

"Hey little Cubby, you are so cute!" Izzy said to him as she pinches his cheek.

It was now lunch time, and I got us pudding!

"Oh, Jake can I feed Cubby, please?" Izzy asked me.

"Um, sure Izzy!" I said to her as she started to feed Cubby.

But as Izzy was feeding Cubby, he started to throw a fit.

"Yay hey, no way, Cubby we do not throw things bad boy." Izzy said to him.

"Izzy, lighten up he's only a baby." I said to her.

"I know Jake, it's just that it's going to be tough." Izzy said to me.

"Not only that, it's going to be really hard to take care of this little guy." I said to her as a tickled Cubby's tummy.

Author's Note: okay everyone what was your favorite part about this chapter? Because the next one, is about to be really cool, so stay tuned!