Chapter 31 Benjamin and Riley

Riley's POV

As I was standing at the doorstep of the Andrews family, I was holding a bouquet of flowers for Benjamin. So I decided to ring the door like a normal person since I didn't want to knock.

"Coming!" I heard Mr. Andrew's voice ad he opened the door.

"Riley? This is a surprise. Are those flowers for Benjamin?" Mr. Andrews asked as I nodded my head as Benjamin popped his head out.

"Riley? What are you doing at my house?" Benjamin wanted to know as I showed him the bouquet of flowers.

"Aww, is this a thank you for what I did at the park?" Benjamin exclaimed.

"Yes. Benjamin I just want to say thank you for helping me out." I thanked him.

"You are welcome! But you do realize that I only place the band aid on your knee." Benjamin said.

"I don't care. I still want to say thank you. So, with your parent's permission may I come inside and play with you?" I asked as Mr. Andrews let me in.

"Thank you Mr. Andrews." I thanked him as I took Benjamin's hand and we went upstairs to have fun.

Cubby's POV

As I went inside the kitchen, I saw my wife Stormy making dinner.

"What's for dinner my love? Macaroni and cheese? Coconut soup? what is it?" I asked her.

"Pizza is for dinner Cubby!" Stormy told me.

"Aww coconuts not pizza again. When are we going to go shopping?" I whined.

"Robert Adrian Andrews no whining or else you're not getting pizza."  Stormy exclaimed.

" no, I want the pizza, I want the pizza, I'll stop whining." I said.

"Good because I was about to call Jake." Stormy told me.

"What do you thing he's going to do ground me?" I asked.

"Maybe." Stormy said.

TBC....