Chapter 22 Jake starts to have feelings for Izzy

Jake's POV

As I was cleaning up the kitchen, I couldn't help but think how beautiful Izzy is. Wait what am I doing? Izzy's my first mate, and my friend I can't possibly have feeling for her can I? So I went to go talk to Cubby about this.

"Hey, Cubby wake up, I need to talk to you about something." I said to him as he woke up.

"What's up Jake?" Cubby asked me.

"Well you may have noticed, but I have feelings for someone." J said to him.

"Awe, you have feelings for someone? Who? Cubby asked me.

"Well she kind of lives here

"What do you like about Izzy?" Cubby asked me.

"Whoa whoa whoa how did you know it was Izzy I was referring to?" I asked him.

" Jake I may be four, but I know true love when I see it besides, your blushing." Cubby said to me.

"Come on man think deep, and tell me what you like about Izzy." Cubby said to me.

"I like a lot of things about her, making the way she smiles at me, and the way how she sleeps. Oh and I also like when she giggles that makes me laugh too when I see her but the most important thing I like about Izzy is her beautiful hair, I never seen her take off a pigtails but I really want to see her long hair." I said to him.

"Oh my God Cubby, I like Izzy!" I said to him.

"Well don't tell me, go  tell her that." Cubby said to me.

"Right thanks Cubby!" I said to him as I went to our bedroom.

"Izzy, Izzy I got something to tell you IZZY?" I called her name as I looked out the window, I saw her sitting on the sands.

Izzy's POV

As I was sitting in the hot sands, Jake came running towards me.

"Izzy, I got something to tell you." Jake said to me.

"Really! Cuz I got something to tell you to Jake." I said to him.

"Okay you go first." Jake said to me.

" I thought about what you said about being your girlfriend and I don't want to wait four or five years, I don't care how old we are, let's be a couple now!" I said to him.

"What did you say?" Jake asked me.

"I said, let's be a couple now." I said to him.

"Are you sure cuz I was actually going to tell you that I love you." Jake said to me.

" I love you too Jake come here." I said to him as we hugged each other then for the first time we kissed.....

Author's Note: Wasn't that sweet and cute Jake and Izzy are now a couple. I am so happy that I'm writing this... Now it's only matter of time just to see how Cubby and Stormy become a couple.... So stay tune peace!!!!