Chapter 11: She's Flirting With My Boyfriend.

Hannah's/MY POV:

I'm going back to Dallas, for tour atleast.

I told Justin the plan because Tori is going to my house tonight I think it's time I tell her I'm touring with Justin. Yes Justin and I have plans for everything.

I told Tori I just got off the plane because I am in Dallas. I am heading to the house now. Tori thinks I've been in Dallas this whole time. Justin is going to wait in the car while I talk to Tori, then hes gonna come in and meet her...

I got to my house and started talking to Tori.

Tori:"How have you been?"

Me:"Good."

Tori:"How was Atlanta been."

Me:"Well to tell you the truth. I haven't been in Atlanta the whole time."

Tori:"What? Where have you been?"

Me:"On tour..."

Tori:"On tour doing what?"

Me:"On tour with...Justin Bieber"

Tori:"That's impossible."

Me:"No it's not...I've been talking to him since February 1st." (Today is December 2nd)

Tori:"Oh wow...when did you actually meet him?"

Me:"Justin's concert on October 6th...I'm sorry I lied to you...Justin didn't want me to tell anyone."

Tori:"It's okay I forgive you."

I let Justin in the house.

Justin:"Hi Tori...Hey Hannah..." I walked out of the room to use the restroom.

I came back and I heard Tori flirting with my boyfriend...

As I walked up stairs I thought how am I gonna do this...she's flirting with my boyfriend and I can't even tell her that he is my boyfriend. I grabbed something from my room and went down stairs.

Tori whispered to me.

Tori:"He's cute, you should set us up."

Me:"He can't date right now..."

Justin:"Sorry Tori, I'm not aloud to date. If you wanna come to the concert tonight you can."

I hate having a secret boyfriend.

Later that night before the concert Justin told me how awkward it was for Tori to flirt with him. I appologized.

Me:"I don't like lying to her atleast I told her we are on tour together. She want's me to set you guys up and I can't tell her..."

Oh well....

______________________________________________

I know it's short.

But I still hope y'all likd it!

VCF~~!!!