Chapter 9: Keeping it Under Wraps.

Hannah's/My POV.

Justin and I are ready for bed. It's midnight.

Kenny:"I'm going to bed. Don't stay up too late kids."

Kenny hugged us both before going into his bunk.

Justin:"I'm so glad we can relax...I mean Kenny knows were dating and he is supportive."

Me:"Me too."

Justin and I sat on the couch in our super warm robes. Justin's was black and mine was Purple.

Justin was on his phone.

Justin:"Hannah look at this."

He showed me the screen.

Me:"Bieber's new back-up dancer. Covinsedence or Justin's new lady?"

Justin:"We've been dating for 1 day. How could they know?"

Me:"The fans from the concert probably." 

Justin:"Yeah, that's one thing that sucks about dating in the public eye."

Me:"Sorry we have to hide it since I'm not famous."

Justin:"Don't be sorry. It's been 9 months since I first DMed you. There is no need to be sorry."

I sat there holding Justin's hand. He reached over and kissed me on the cheek.

Justin:"Your so beautiful."

Me:"Thank you."

Justin and I fell asleep on the couch. We woke up the next day and decided to go look at some things that San Fransisco has to offer like the Golden Gate Bridge and stuff like that. Justin and I invited Kenny to go. All the other dancers were busy so we decided to go just with Kenny.

We walked on the side walk near a starbucks. When I saw my first glimpse of paparazzi, and then I knew this was going to be my life now. Justin whispered to me, don't talk to them. The paparazzi started screaming.

Paparazzi:"Justin how are you?"

Justin:"Good."

Paparazzi:"Hows Tour?"

Justin:"Good."

Paparazzi:"Are you dating this girl here? Is she the new lady in your life?"

Justin:"No."

Justin and I walked into the coffee shop and Kenny followed us.

Later that night.

The concert just got over and Justin and I are in our bus. Heading to the next tour spot in Portland, Oregon.

Justin:"Sorry about the paparazzi today."

Me:"It's not something I'm used to but It's okay."

Justin:"Are you sure?"

Me:"Yeah, you're my boyfriend. I will do whatever I can to keep us together and keep you happy."

Justin:"As long as your here and you're with me, I will always be happy."