💍 1 💍

"Arrrhhhg! Can today be more awful for me? ", I ranted as I was standing on the highway, all by myself. It was a perfect scene like in the horror movies. Dark eerie night, deserted road, the moon has eloped the sky, rendering everywhere in, darkness. The fog did nothing to calm the scary thoughts running through my head. "What if I was attacked by a vampire?" I thought.
  My name is Chidera Wills,a lady with 22 years of life experience. I'm an orphan, lost my parents to a fire accident when I was 7. I am alive today cos of my naughtiness. Weird, huh? I know. I was playing a silly prank, wanted to scare my mum. So I went to a    neighbor's house to carry the dead rat I had seen on my way to school. When I got back, I met my house ablaze with my parents in it. It was the saddest day of my life.
     Today, being a Friday, is being fuelled by bad luck. It started with me waking up late, my stupid alarm clock chose to malfunction today. I rush to take my bath, cleaned my teeth, dressed up and left for my car, breakfast forgotten, I drove to work in a haze. I was greeted by my frowny boss, Mr. Pedro. Actually I've never seen him smile before, so it wasn't a surprise until I realized that this time, the frown was directed to me. Then it clicked! The files to be submitted today!
     I sped to my office, a cozy box-like room, to take the files. Wait a minute,.. Damn! I left them on my reading table at home. "Mr. Pedro is gonna be so happy with me."  I thought sarcastically.
Xii
  In my haste to go inform him, I spilled coffee on my white skirt,and I had no spare in my bag like I always do. Ewww! So embarrassing. When Mr. Pedro found out about my forgetfulness, he wouldn't stop bugging me till we closed. Rushing out of the office, I bumped into a solid wall, I mean solid flesh. He smelled so good that I felt like he was mocking me. Ignoring the fact that I'm at fault, I yelled at him and rushed out. Now I'm not even? half-way home and I'm stuck on the highway with my old goddamn faulty car. No houses nearby, no church, no cafe, no vehicles passing by, I'm just stranded!
   Just then, I saw a silhouette, it was of a man,moving closer to me. His steps were like that of an animal ready to pounce on its prey. Then he smiled, revealing his white perfect set of teeth, no fangs. Oh my God! Fangs! He didn't stop advancing towards me, suddenly I felt hands on my shoulders. I shrieked. Ahhhhh!  I can already feel his fangs sinking into my neck. My knees buckled and my world went blank.

💮💮💮💮💮                   💮💮💮💮💮   
Actually guys, this is my first attempt at writing stories. There might be few mistakes though, please bear with me. Your P.O.Vs, corrections and all, would be appreciated.
Hope you'll enjoy the story.
💮💮💮💮💮                          💮💮💮💮💮