💍 3 💍

Chidera's P.O.V
  You've got to be kidding me! Marry? Peter is finally ready to get married. Who changed his mind? OK where is he? No wonder he didn't call me, he knew I was going to come here. The surprise really blew my mind. Just then, the weird smiling man and another man came in. I couldn't really see the other man's face though. Hmmmm someone smells like the solid wall, I mean solid flesh, here. That's crazy! Thinking about someone I know nothing about on my proposal night? Definitely crazy! Where the hell is Peter. The weird man moved and I saw the other man, our eyes met and he froze. He paled like he's seen a ghost. Now what the heck is actually going on here? The expression on his face cleared just as quickly as it came, then he smiled, that killer smile. He moved closer to me, knelt on one knee and said, "Darling, the past few years we've spent together has been totally amazing and fulfilling. You're the most wonderful being I've ever met and I'll be the happiest man on earth if you'll do me the honour of being my mum, my sis, my best friend, my confidant, my doctor, my cook, my maid, my cleaner, my house keeper, the mother of my children and my wife. Will you marry me, Honey? " Is this guy crazy? I mean, we've only met on two occasions;the day I bumped into him and that night I passed out in his arms. Or is it because I spent the night in his house?
Is he really being serious or is this some sort of prank? I looked around to see if there's someone secretly taking a video. No one. Instead, I was met with smiling faces of the weird man and others that sang, still holding out the banner. They were eagerly waiting for my response. I looked farther towards the door, maybe Peter was just playing around with me. But there was no sign of him. The crazy guy still on his knee, smiling. He's freaking smiling! I feel like strangling him. Is he mocking me? Can he see through me? Does he think I'm that desperate for a proposal? Maybe I really am, but heck! not from a stranger. I looked him in the eye and I think I saw something. Yeah! A flicker of fear. The smile on his face was a facade. No wonder he paled when he saw me at first. He was hurt. Afraid. But of what? Oh! Afraid of me saying no? Afraid of being humiliated? Oh yeah! He sure was expecting his girlfriend on that seat not me. What kinda bitch would disappoint such a guy and miss what I have been dying to have? But I can't play along and say yes? His ring means we're getting married. I've got a boyfriend, and he,a girlfriend. I don't know him from Adam. I don't even know his name, neither does he know mine. This is totally ridiculous!

Jason's P.O.V
Yeah. I know this is absolutely crazy but I seriously don't know what made me go ahead and propose to her. The girl from the other night! How ridiculous! I know what she might be thinking now but darn it! I ain't gonna make a fool of myself. With all the efforts I put in to make tonight eventful, Mellisa chose to humiliate me. Why can't she freaking call or text me that she's not gonna make it? Darn! This is just so fucked up! I've been kneeling for a few minutes now and Her Royal Highness would not reply. This stupid manager and his employees won't stop smiling too. Darn! I'm sure my face won't be back to normal anymore as a smile is still plastered on my face,while I'm feeling quite the opposite inside of me. I wonder how I'm able to keep the smile on. The lady looked around as if searching for something, seeming satisfied, she looked at me right in the eyes and I think I saw some kinda emotion in her brown eyes. Pity? Why on earth would she be feeling pitiful for me? Mellisa! See what you've... "Yes, I will" Did she just...? "You will?", I asked to make sure I didn't hear that in my head. "I will marry you, my love", she affirmed, smiling. Suddenly, I heard shouts and claps. Oh! I forgot that we have an audience. I took her hands in mine and carefully inserted the ring, it fitted her perfectly. Would it have fitted Mellisa the same way?
I brushed Mellisa's thought aside, stood up and kissed the 'life saver' in front of me. It wasn't actually a kiss, just a peck on the lips. Once! "Thank you", Twice, "I love you", another peck, "Thanks love". [I've finally turned into a fowl, pecking upandan... Lol] She stood up also and we went out together.
Now in the car lot, the Dragon started spitting fire,"Do you care to explain to me what the heck just happened in there? How could you go ahead with the proposal? Can't you remember what your girlfriend looked like? Were you tailing me? For crying out loud, you don't even know my name! Or is it a tradition that you must propose to any lady that spends a night in your house? We didn't even...? Oh my gosh! " She wouldn't even allow me utter a word..."Listen, I know it's stupid but trust me I didn't mean to, I was just... I couldn't stop myself. People were there, it would have been embarrassing for both of us if I had stopped. I'm so sorry. My girlfriend was supposed to be here. I told you I have one, you know.", I explained... "OK do I look like your girlfriend? Why would those people mistake me for her?"... "Uhmmmm... I... I told them she'll be wearing a yellow dress and heels." I know that sounds stupid but trust me, I've never felt like a fool as I am presently. Darn Mellisa! ..."Could you listen to yourself? Is your girlfriend the only lady who possess a yellow dress? Besides,this dress is what's in vogue." ..."I'm sorry. I didn't think about that. "
Suddenly, she burst out laughing. She looks prettier when laughing. Maaan! You're trespassing! Cut the crap and focus on this mess, stop admiring her. I inwardly chastised myself. "You know, this is funny. I do pray to God every day and night for a proposal, from my boyfriend actually but look what we've got." She laughed again and it was like water to a parched throat, her sound,so sweet and... Quit it, man! She's got a boyfriend!... A voice said in my head. "God is humorous. He answered your prayers but in a different way. Who knows, maybe I'm the man for you? *wink*", I teased. She smiled, "You don't even know my name. You remember what you called me in there? Darling!" We laughed together. I felt at peace. "I'm Jason Parker", I said,offering my hand for a handshake. "Chidera Wills", she replied, returning the gesture. "So what do you want me to do with the ring?" Oh! I've forgotten about it. "Yeah... The ring... Uhmmmm... Keep it or do whatever you like with it."..." Seriously? I've got a boyfriend you know? "..." I know, just keep it. OK? Can I have your contact?"... "For what? I don't think you need it."..." Just to keep in touch. Remember you're wearing my ring. *winks *"..." Seriously? You're such a... I'm giving you only because of your ring. And don't think we're gonna be anything more than this. Not even friends! ", she threatened. Hahaha! We'll see about that.

What do you think guys?
How would Peter take this?
How would Mellisa react?
Seems things are gonna get pretty messy soon, huh?
If you were Peter /Mellisa, how are you gonna react to this?