💍 2 💍

I feel so exhausted that opening my eyes, let alone getting out of bed, seems like a huge task. I rolled to my side and caught a whiff of...wait!...I know that smell. The solid wall, I mean solid flesh! I jumped out of bed, oblivious to another presence in the room, my legs got tangled in the bed covers and I tumbled but felt strong arms around me before I hit the ground.Jeez! That smell! Really intoxicating! "You really can't stop falling for me. Can you?", a thick sexy voice said. I felt my face heat up. Darn it! He's a proud, albeit sexy jock. I composed myself and moved back, standing on my own now and having an actual breathing and thinking space. Realizing the situation, I took a quick look at myself,feeling uncertain I asked, "Why am I in your house? And in your bed? Did we...? Did you...? I mean... Did something happen between us yesternight? " He laughed. And the sound of it filled me, and warmed my heart and soul! Oh! How sweet it is to... "Common, snap out of it", I mentally rebuked myself. Unsmiling,I looked him square in the eyes, then he suddenly stopped laughing as if he's just realizing the seriousness of the situation. "You passed out in my arms yester night and since I knew not your house, I decided to bring you to mine.", he explained. "Oh! I see. Thanks anyways.", I replied, trying to forget what I really thought he was that night. "You're welcome. Would you like to stay for breakfast or should I drop you off? I sent your car to the mechanics."
Hmmmm very thoughtful of him."Well, thanks. I'll find my way home." I quickly took my bag and wandered out. I was about to turn the door knob when his voice stopped me. "In answer to your question, we didn't do anything. I'm not that type of person who takes advantage of defenseless and vulnerable damsels like you.*winks* Besides I've got a girlfriend. " I nodded and went out.
  Getting home, I took a quick shower, got into bed and waited, yeah I'm actually waiting for a call from my boyfriend,Peter. If I called, he might get pissed that I disturbed him. We've been dating for 7 years now and I've been waiting and waiting for him to propose to me. We're going out for dinner and I am hoping he's gonna propose to me tonight.
  Yawwwnn! I can't believe I slept off. I checked my phone, 7:30pm, no missed calls from Peter. I dialed his number but it went into voice mail. I'm famished and I can't wait another minute. I dressed up [in yellow dress, heels] and went out, straight to Pearls Diner.Immediately I got seated, a man came out, smiled at me, nodded and went right back. That's kinda weird! Well, none of my business .I was about to place an order when 6 people came to my table again, smiling. Now what's going on here? Suddenly, they started singing, at the same time rolling out a banner.
"It's a beautiful night, baby let's do something new, oh baby, I think I wanna marry you. "
That's hilarious! Is this a prank or what? My eyes went to the banner and my breath caught.
  It read, "WILL YOU MARRY ME?"

Jason's P.O.V
  I went to make enquiries in Goldstone Enterprises when this awesome lady bumped into me. Did I just say awesome? Nope, I'll rather say rude cos she yelled at me instead of apologizing when it's obvious she was the one at fault. Mellisa was supposed to pick me up at five [my car being at the mechanic's] but she didn't. I called her number but it wasn't reachable. So I had to trek home.
  On reaching the highway, I saw a lone car, at first I was happy I might get a free ride but then I realized the car was unmoving with a lady pacing around it. Oh! The car is faulty. I decided to go play hero, fix the car and get a free ride. *winks*. I advanced towards her and gave her my best smile, but then, she paled and started falling. Without thinking, I reached out, she fell into my arms and passed out.
   Uh oh! What am I supposed to do with her now? I can't leave her on the deserted Highway. Maybe I should put her in her car and leave? Great idea! What if she got crushed with the car by the overspeeding vehicles that travels at night? Damn! I'm left with only one option and I hope she doesn't freak out later.
  Arrrhhhg! She's so heavy! I placed her on my bed and tucked her in. Yeah! I took her to my house cos it's the only safe option I gat. She looked so fragile and vulnerable, like she's got the whole world on her shoulders. I watched her for a while before going to sleep on the couch.
I heard someone gasp, then shuffling and... Oh! The lady... I looked up and as if on cue I sprang up and caught her in my arms as she stumbled in the bed covers and fell. I decided a little bit of teasing is not harmful. "You really can't stop falling for me. Am I that hot?", her face went scarlet and I smiled inwardly. Stumbling with words, she said, "Why am I in your house? And in your bed? Did we...? Did you...? I mean... Did something happen between us yesternight?" I laughed. I didn't mean to, but that's ridiculous! Why would I do that? I wouldn't have taken advantage of her. She was defenseless. And no, I'm not interested in women, besides I've got a girlfriend, Mellisa. I made her understand that, offered her breakfast which she refused and gave her directions to get her car from the mechanic's.
  I've got a date with Mellisa tonight and yes! I'm gonna propose to her. I already told her what to wear [my favorite yellow dress of hers and the heels I got her last week]. It's going to be a surprise. I already made plans with the manager of Pearls Diner, told him her dress code and here I am waiting in a private room. The manager walked in and smiled, "She's here." Darn! I'm so nervous.
  He walked out and I followed, I can already here the others singing to her. "She would be so happy. I know she'd like this surprise ", I thought to myself and smiled. On getting to the table, I froze.