Chapter 1: The Race Of The Begining

As I walked outside our house after months I thought it'd be great to see the sunshine and breathe in fresh air, but instead I see Hoops and Quarterback messing with a poor filly with a yellow coat and pink mane. Angered I yelled at them to stop and flew forward at full speed. After Quarterback heard me, he turned his back to me and bucked me in the eye flinging me against a wall, leaving a scar in a perfect X. I felt a little bit of blood run down my face and everything went blurry. All I could hear was the sound of a faint sob, faint laughter, and a load ringing. I could feel tears run down my cheeks. In the blur I saw a light blue color appeared and I heard mumbling. All I could make out was something about a race. As my eyes began to clear up a little bit I noticed the blue filly's mane was a rainbow. After Hoops Quarterback and the blue filly left I tried to get up and go over to the the yellow filly but I twisted my front hoof and broke my left wing. The filly helped me up and cleaned up my bloody eye, she wrapped my wing up and gave me an eye patch. She introduced herself as Fluttershy and since then we were friends. Fluttershy helped me to the race and helped me into the stand. She told me the racer was her friend Rainbow Dash. Well my new yellow friend was the flag waver to start the race. It seems I was the only one to notice that when the racers flew by Fluttershy fell. I was afraid but I couldn't help her so I tried digging through the clouds to try and find her. I finally found her flouting away on some butterflies. Relieved I tried to cover up the the hole when I was startled by an explosion. Quickly I looked up to see color blast from behind Rainbow Dash. Amazed by this performance and her cutiemark I thought to myself what if I could pull that off maybe I can get my cutiemark. After this I had a goal for my cutiemark.