Chapter 4: Training Session

After I'd arrived in neighagra falls I began to unpack. While unpacking I noticed my fathers old spell books were in there too. As I flipped through one I saw the levitation spell. When I murmured it I picked up a small rock and tossed it. I heard it hit the bottom of an old cave so I went in to look around. It was then I decided to live there. Everyday I'd practice flying getting faster and faster. On the weekends I'd practice my new magic abilities. The only times I left were for special events such as my sisters first concert or the birth of my two nephews. Aside from those I stayed in neighagra falls. After the 4th year I started practicing the Trio-Hazard spin. A move I'd made up similar to Rainbow Dash's Sonic Rainboom. A year of practice and the 5th year I reared up against the cliff, spread my wings , and ran full speed. I came to the edge and flew upward. I flew around gaining speed then I flew up the waterfall bringing water with me. 5 miles on the air I dove toward the ground picking up more speed than ever. I almost hit the ground when I broke the sound barrier. I was flying do fast when I flew past some trees they caught fire. I slowed down then stopped. I looked at my flank but I still had no cutiemark. Upset and at the same time relieved I went in my cave and got ready to go home.