Chapter 2: The Transfer Of Magic

After the race I went to the market to get the things my mother asked me to get so I can take it to my father, a unicorn named spirit walker, who was close to death and in a hospital. After I bought the things from the market I brought them to my father. I visited for a while Nurse Redheart came into the room with a book. Then my father asked her to leave. He opened the book and flipped through. He told me that he would give me abilities that pegasi can't use. He stopped flipping through and read a spell aloud. When he did this a giant orb of magic appeared. Then it began to swirl around me and it got sucked into my mane. Afterwards my mane and tail were no longer golden but instead red, yellow, and light blue. When the magic was gone my father flatlined. At the funeral all of my fathers closest friends were there and as Mr. Waddles finished with the ceremony I left early. I left because my father said I'd be destined to help others with unique abilities that no pegasi has but I never understood it. My plan was to leave ponyvile and train to become faster, and stronger. But I was afraid. A long time ago my friend was kidnapped and I have to free her. Was that what he was talking about? Or was he talking about me saving all of equestria? I just didn't know. So I packed all my stuff, said goodbye, and flew out the door.