Chapter 4

Cats p.o.v

Today is day two of classes and then it's the weekend, I know it's weird they started classes on a Thursday.

Anyways I'm not feeling Well this morning so that means Lazy day!!! I wearing purple Nike pros, and long sleeved black shirt and black converse I have a little makeup on and hair is in a bun.off to class I go.

...

I grabbed coffee before I went to class,I'm a bit early so I sit down at the desk I sat at yesterday weirdly hoping Calum sits by me like he did yesterday, I'm feeling a bit Flirty today. Oh shit.

A few minutes later Calum walked in with Luke and Ashton, the three of them walked right passed me, Calum took the empty seat that was between luke and Ashton yesterday. I involuntarily turn back in my seat and give Calum a glare. "What" he mouthed to me. I patted the seat next to Me and shrugged ,then he shook his head and gave me a dirty look.fun.

...

The whole class I was distracted, strangly thinking about Calum. I rub my temples and try to get the thought of him out of my head.

My thoughts are disturbed by someone tapping on my shoulder I look up and it's the professor also the class is empty.

"Are you Okay,class ended 2 minutes ago" he says "yeah Sorry I was zoned " I say collecting my things and walking out of the classroom. I better get to science fast or I'll be late,not that I care.

...

I arrive at the science building just in time

I sit down once again with No calum next to me,but he is behind me I can feel his eyes burning a hole through my head. I honestly have No Idea why he's pissed at me, but I know That I will be finding out.

Anyways this hour I have to try and focus on class not Calum.a few minutes later I feel someone (as in Calum) kicking the back of my seat... is he trying to annoy me? I look back and give him the middle finger, he smiles caringly and chuckles. Mood swings much?

...

It comes to be the end of class, and I collect my things and walk out. "Cat!" I hear someone call, I look behind me and it's Calum. "Yeah?" I ask "I don't understand you"Calum snaps, see? Mood swings. "What do you mean by that?" I ask "yesterday you were pissed at me for sitting next to you and taking you to class,and today you wanted me to sit by you" he says "is it a bad thing,Sorry I wanted your company" I say "it's not bad,it's just confusing as heck" he says in a soft tone.we just stand there staring at

each other, in a comforting way not awkwardly.

"So, I have to go to my next class" I say breaking the silence. "Or right, see you around" Calum says in a nervous voice.

Mad,nice,confused,soft,nervous. What???

...

The rest of my day went slow,but I made it through the short week of school we had. All I plan on doing through the weekend is sitting on my phone reading while I'm eating Chinese food. Oh wait I can't this weekend is the 'bring a date' sority party. I have No date although Kayla said her and her boyfriend would pick me up. Hmm What should I wear.?

To Kayla:

Hey, what should I wear to the party tonight?

Seconds later I get a text back from her.

From Kayla:

OMG,come to the house! I'm sure we wear the same size,you can borrow a dress of mine...!