Chapter 9

I wake up the next morning and see Ashton, Luke,Michael, and Calum all in the room facing Angel (she's awake)

She soon sees me and says. "Hey are you going to Kaylas lame party " she asks with all the boys turned to face me.

"Yeah ,I don't think it will be lame though" I say and Calum smirks.

"Are you going? " I add

"Yeah with Ashton" she says

"Let's go shopping for our outfits together" I say calmly

"Oh my god Yes let's go" she says springing out of her bed.

"Class" I say and they all look at me and start to laugh.

"What?" I ask

"We are on break,fall break" Luke says still laughing

"Alrighty then ,I'll go get ready" I say ignoring their laughter

I walk to my closet pull out a white hoodie That's tie dye and black leggings. I walk into the bathroom put my clothes on and put my hair into a bun. When I walk out they are all still laughing.

"It wasn't that funny " I say chuckling at their stupidness. Suddenly my phone rings and they all stop laughing .and the screen says the incoming call is from Danny

"Hello?" I say into the phone

"Hey cat" he says, I can tell hes smiling.

"Hey,did you need something? " I ask, not in a rude way.

"Oh I was wondering if you wanted to hang out with me today " he asks.

"I'm Sorry I wish I could, I have to go shopping for my costume today" I say

"Awe OK,Maybe tomorrow "

"Yeah possibly " I say

"Alright bye" he says.

"Bye " I say and end the call.

When I turn around they are all still quite,as soon as they noticed I ended the call they burst out into laughter.

"Now you guys are being annoying " I say a sit down on my bed

"Who was that?" Michael asks still laughing..

"Danny" I say and the Calum stops laughing. And the laughter dies down as they notice calum stopped.

"Anyways let's go" Angel say .she walks out and I follow her and we leave the boys in the room

Calums p.o.v

Gah I'm planning to ask Cat to be my date to the party.Yes, surprisingly I was invited. Even if Cat says no to my invitation I'm still going.

Anyways while she's shopping for her outfit I guess I'll shop for mine.

I tell the boys good bye and I drive to the nearest tuxedo shop.what the fuck do you even wear to a masquerade ball.

I walk in and am greeted by the Happy go lucky employees. I walk past them, ignoring them and walk over to one of the tuxedos that catch my eye.

The jacket is navy blue along with the pants, the shirt is black with a black tie. I think I might  actually like this.

I grab my size and check the price ,it's kind of expensive but it's worth it.

I walk over to the  checkout and but they tuxedo. Now to go buy my mask.

I got to this costume store, the kind Thats open year round

I walk in and walk over to the masks.there's a tall olived skin boy by the masks too.he's probably going to the party aswell.

I browse through the masks deciding over a navy blue mask or a black one and what style.

"I know finding the perfect mask is harder then it Sounds" the olived skin boys says to me.

"Yeah actually. It's for a masquerade ball. My friends birthday party " I say, not that he cares.

"Kaylas? " he asks arching his eyebrow

"Yeah" I say

"Sweet, do you have a date " he asks

"Not yet I'm planning on asking her tomorrow "I say.

"Same, I'm Danny" he says.

Danny....where do I know that name from?

Oh shit, Cats Danny.

"What's the girls name, if it's not weird to ask" I ask.

Please don't say Cat , Please don't say Cat , Please don't say Cat , Pleaseee doooon't saaaay Caaaat

"Cat " he says smiling

"Shit" I say clenching my jaw

"What?" He asks.

"I'm the one That's going to be asking her not you " I say turning my face back towards the masks

"oh i see we like the same girl, May the best man win" he says with some innocent fucking smile walking away with a silver mask.

What just happened? 

Finally decide on a black mask, and I checkout and go home to plot how I will ask her.

Cats p.o.v

After 2 hours of shopping me and Angel finally got our dresses and masks.

Mines a Dark purple gown with black dimond straps and a black sparkley mask.

Angels however is the same dress just Dark green with Silver diamond straps and a silver glittery mask.

I'm exhausted from my long day of shopping, I think it's time for a nap.I plug in my headphones and fall asleep to the sound of music.

~~~~~~

A/n crappy chapter Sorry.