Concealer: Chapter 15.

hi wattpaderinos! I hope you enjoy this drama-filled chappie, the next few will have shitloads of dramz in em. So keep your eyes peeled for that!

Sorry, I didn't upload sooner, I was going through a bit of a tough time

:L (more on that later) I got into such a good routine with uploading. DAGNAMIT.

I LOVE YOU MY AMAZING WATTPADERINOS!:'D

Dedicated to larrystylinson4evr cos she commented and inspired me to update:D

*************

I woke up to my phone vibrating,

"helloo?" I said, my voice heavy with sleep.

"hey girl hey!" lisa's hyper voice said from the other end of the line.

"oh it's you Lisa" I groaned, not wanting to be woken up.

"yes you bloody twat. I mentioned we were going clubbing."

"yeah. In the evening! It's only 1:30 pm!"

"sheesh Zo, we need to prep don't we? Anyways I'm on the way to your house now."

"fucking hell-" she cut me off.

"no complaining." she snapped.

"all right Mom." I joked.

"hurtfuul!" she whined.

I laughed.

"all right. I'll be over in 15 mins"

"bye" I groaned and pulled the duvet up so it was covering my face.

My phone rang again.

"hello?!" I snapped.

"Zoella Walker, is that any way to speak to your mother?"

My breath hitched. My mom? She hadn't called me ever since the first week I'd been here.

"I'm visiting on Wednesday." she said crisply.

"uh mom no." I stalled. I didn't want my mom visiting. She was just going to be a pain in the backside.

"and why ever not?" she asked, her voice oozing with sarcasm.

"mom! You know I'm busy-"

"I don't care. Im your mother and i can check up on you whenever I please. And the Ashton's are visiting too."

DING DONG.

"mom, guests are here. I'll call you later. bye!" I said hurriedly and hung up.

The Ashton's. This mean I was going to see Brian. I hadn't seen him since that time two years ago.

DING DONG.

I opened the door. The smile slipped off lisa's face when she saw my expression.

"Zo, what's wrong?" she asked softly,

I explained everything. Brian. My mom. My dad. I even grew some balls and managed to tell her about harry.

"oh my gosh. I'm so sorry Zo. I made it so awkward having him pick me up and everything." she apologized.

"it's no problem. It's just-" I cut myself off sighing.

"Y'know it's okay if you don't wanna go clubbing today."

"Naah, I should really get out of the house more. Maybe clubbing will help get my mind off things."

The smile appeared on her face again.