Chapter 4: Trick or Treat

It is Halloween 1976, and Billy is going out Trick or Treating with his friends. Billy is dressed as a clown, Christine is dressed as a princess, Gary is dressed as Spiderman, Henry is dressed as magician, and Paul is dressed as a vampire. Accompanying the kids are a group of bodyguards paid by Billy's parents to protect them.

Christine: "So, which house should we go to first?"

Henry: "Let's go to that house over there!" *points at a large 2 floor mansion*

The kids and the bodyguards went to the mansion and rang the doorbell. The door was answered and it was Alexander Inverno.

Kids: "Trick or Treat!"

Alex Inverno: "Oh, great costumes! Here, have some Aero bars!"

Billy: "Thank you and happy Halloween!"

Alex: "Happy Halloween to you too!"

The kids left that house and they were looking to see what house they should go to next.

Billy: "Let's go to that house!" *points at the Mayor's mansion*

The kids went to the Mayor's house. They know that the Mayor of Marcville resides at this house. They rang the doorbell, and a butler answered the door.

Kids: "Trick or Treat!"

Butler: "Well, I got something for you. Some Caramilk bars!" *drops into their bags*

Billy: "Thank you!"

Butler: "Happy Halloween!"

The friends went around the neighbourhood and collected candies from numerous houses, including a mansion owned by the Bishop of Markville at the time, Jean-Joseph Blanchet.

Paul: "Wow, we've just collected so much candy."

Christine: "What should we do?"

Billy: "Let's go to my house and watch a Halloween movie!"

Henry: "Great idea Billy!"

The friends all went to Billy's house. It is a large three floor mansion made out of bricks, and it is surrounded by gates. They went inside the house, and are greeted by Billy's butler, Bloxton.

Bloxton: "Welcome back Master Billy!"

Billy: "Hey Bloxton, my friends and I are going up to my room to watch a movie! Make some popcorn for us and bring it to my room.

Bloxton: "Yes Sir Master Billy!"

Billy and his friends all went upstairs to Billy's room.

Christine: "So, what should we watch?"

Billy: "Let's watch Psycho!"

Henry: "Okay!"

Billy inserted the DVD of the movie, "Psycho" They all sat on a couch to watch the movie. Billy's butler came in.

Bloxton: "Here's your popcorn!" *gives a bowl of popcorn to Billy*

Billy: "Thank you!" *starts the movie*