Chapter 1: The Birth of Billy Leighton

It was April 5, 1968 in Marcville, Temisipo. Marcville was founded in 1623 by French settlers, who named the city after Saint Mark the Evangelist and was part of a colony called "French Robloxia", which was part of what was once called New France. At the Marcville General Hospital, there is a pregnant woman about to give birth. Her name is Abigail Leighton, and she's at the hospital with her husband, William Leighton. A doctor is present to help Mary give birth.

Doctor: "Ok, ready? Push!"

Abigail: "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Doctor: "Here comes the baby."

The baby came out of Abigail's womb. The baby is a boy.

Baby: "Waaaaa, waaaaa, waaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

Doctor: "Congratulations, it's a boy, what would you like to name him?"

William: I think we'll name him William Leighton.

Abigail: That's a great name.

The couple went to fill out a birth certificate for the baby, and named him William Arthur Leighton Jr. and gave him the nickname, "Billy". They went home, which is a nice house in an upper class neighbourhood. When they came home, his family was waiting for him so they can all celebrate Billy's birth. Among them are William's older brother, Jimmy Leighton, Jimmy' wife and William's sister in-law, Danielle Leighton, and their parents, Henry Leighton and Charlotte Leighton. The Leighton family is one of the wealthiest families in Robloxia. They own a conglomerate called "Leighton Enterprises" and had been worth $500 million at the time Billy Leighton was born. They are now worth $19 billion. One of their ancestors, Richard Leighton, made a fortune in the opium trade in the 18th century. William Leighton Sr., Billy's father, was a lawyer at the time Billy was born, and Billy's mother is a socialite. Henry Leighton, Billy's grandfather, made a lot of money helping the Mafia smuggle alcohol into the United States during its Prohibition era.

Henry Leighton: "Hey, congratulations on your new baby Bill!"

William: "Thanks pop!"

Danielle: "Aw, he looks so cute!"

Jimmy: "Let's celebrate!"

They all celebrated Billy Leighton's birth. They ate cake, drank glasses of wine, beer and liquor, and danced.