Chapter 13 - The War of Magic, Part 2

A pegasus flew up after a few seconds of silence.

"We are going to fight!" He screamed. Daybreaker and Nightmare Moon laugh. 

"Oh? And with what magic?" Daybreaker says and send out magic towards him. Twilight flew up and counters it with her own magic. She then looks at them and sees them looking shocked. 

"We have our magic back. Attack!" Twilight screams. The sisters fly into the air but the Pegasus fly higher and push them down by hitting their heads and backs. 

"No! Get away!" Nightmare Moon screams but the Pegasus don't listen and they don't stop till they are on the ground. Once down, the unicorns send out magic to hold them in place. It took them all because of the power they hand but they knew they couldn't let the sisters move. The sisters send out their magic to attack them, but other unicorns use shield spells to block them as the Earth ponies use ropes and tie them. The fire on Daybreaker easily breaks the ropes and She then sends out a burst  of magic, breaking the magic of the unicorns. She then sends out flames after Nightmare Moon is freed. Ponies jump back but don't stop attacking.

"Enough!" Daybreaker screams, making ponies stop for a second and she looks at Twilight. 

"Twilight. Its me." She says in a different voice. Twilight lands on the ground. 

"C-Celestia?" Twilight asks and walks over. Daybreaker nods. 

"Please, you need to stop this. We...We are still in here. We are alive Twilight." She says, Twilight looks down for a moment before looking back at her with her eyes full of tears. 

"Celestia is dead, as is Luna. Sombra told me so." Twilight says and jumps back. Daybreaker grounds and then gasps and looks around her. She sees Crystals. Your eyes are closes as you begin to encase her. 

"Sister!" Nightmare Moon shouts and runs over and breaks them. You feel that and stop, looking at them. 

"Fine. You want all to die. Die!" Daybreaker screams. She and Nightmare Moon start to fight the army again but the magic of the ponies is to many for them to keep track of them all. Twilight runs over to you.

"We need the elements of harmony!" Twilight screams. You look at her. 

"They are jewels! Ones is shaped like mine!" She shouts. You gasp. 

"I know where they are!" You scream and you run. Sombra follows you, as does Twilight. You run to their thrones and you look up. 

"There." You say and Twilight looks. She sees them in a case. She flies up and grabs them. 

"They must have known no one could use them." Twilight says and touches the one thats shaped like her cutie mark.

"This one was mine. We gave them back to the tree of harmony. They much have taken them back." Twilight says. You walk over and look at them before your eyes glow white and the elements start to fly around you. Soon, all of them shoot a (your color coat) at you and your engulfed in the light. Sombra and Twilight cover their eyes and when you land, you feel power in you. They open their eyes and look at you. 

"Wow." Sombra says. 

"Y-You...You have them all?" Twilight asks. You look at your hoof, then out the door. You then run to it and jump out, landing on the ground. You couldn't explain it but you knew what you had to do.  

"Hey! Hags!" You shout and the sister look at you before their eyes grow wide. They could feel the elements in you.

"Go to Tarterus." You say calmly as you channel all the new power you could feel into your horn. 

"No! Fly sister, Fly!" Nightmare Moon screams and they both fly but it was to late. 

You release the magic and they are engulfed in the light. You could hear their screams coming from it.