Chapter 1

JEONG WOO POV

Ahhh today was another successful day, the fan seem to really like the Photos I took, the next event is twice? I better get ready and head to a good location where I won't be spotted. I head to the venue and scan the surrounding area, I see a few building nearby so I chose the tallest and averagely far from the venue. I set up a place to sit, some snacks, shade and emergency batteries I laid down a sleeping bag and set my alarm. The event will start tomorrow at 3pm, so i better rest up. A lot of fans wants pictures of Nayeon and Sana and some Dahyun, so I guess tomorrow I gotta priorities Nayeon and Sana.

(Timeskip next day)

Ok twice should be here any minute, I prepared my camera and a stand to balance myself, the whether is also good nice and sunny so it will compliment the idols complexion. Twice finally arrived and as they exited the black van they start smiling to the paparazzi and other fans. I slowly took Photos of each one and as usual none of them suspect me, last picture should be Dahyun, shes the super fair one. I pan my camera towards her and saw her...facing me? No it couldn't be I'm up here theres no way it might he chance. That's what i thought till she started waving and pointing at me who is this girl she's creeping me out.

Now she's posing? The customer specifically wanted a candid pic I guess this is a fail, she's really cute not gonna lie

Did she just blow a kiss? I hid myself and I ran

Did she just blow a kiss? I hid myself and I ran. I can't do this I love this job as I'm rarely spotted or seen and I won't have to engage in any conversation but now that I'm spotted I gotta go she might suspect me as a stalker. I went down to my car and drove off and as I was driving off she waved at me. Can she actually see me shes getting scarier.

End