Chapter 3

JEONG WOO POV

I almost got caught by Dahyun, I Should move my location is my spot too predictable? Am I getting bad at this? No that is just weird and creepy. I return back to my small apartment and come to find that I ran out of eggs and ramyun. I should go shopping and stock up my ramyun and eggs. Yes it's pathetic the way I'm living right now but with this I should be able to save money faster, people say with my talent why not just work as a camera man or a professional photographer but do you think companies will hire a highschool dropout who's in their late 20s? I don't think so besides I enjoy this line of work. I wore my coat and make my way to the convenient store for some ramyun and eggs.

Jeong Woo: "the price for eggs increased come on man its just 500won can you just give it to me for its original price?"
Cashier: "if it's just 500won, you wouldn't have any problem paying right?"
Jeong woo: "fine"

I exited the store feeling pissed and them I saw a man following a masked girl. Even though she's wearing a mask I can tell its Dahyun I can see her super pale skin, but who is that man following her? I followed them and put on my own mask, I followed them for quite sometime and nothing out of the ordinary is happening maybe they're are just going the same way, was what I thought till the man took out a handkerchief. I ran towards him and bumped into him and made him drop his handkerchief, he looked at me with a worried face as I picked up the handkerchief and took a little wiff.

Chloroform a substance thats kidnappers use to make their victims unconscious making it easy for them to be abducted. He looked worried and he attempted to run away, I managed to catch him and put him in a hold and he screamed in agony. He must be pretty weak to be hurt by this basic hold. Shortly people surrounded me even Dahyun.

Dahyun: "who are you and what are you doing to this poor man?"
Jeong woo: "this man tried to kidnap you, you should be thanking me."
Dahyun: "that voice are you that stalker?"
Jeong woo: "listen to me I'm not a stalker."
Dahyun: "sound's like something a stalker will say. And where's the proof that he tried to kidnap me?"
Jeong woo: "the handkerchief, it's gone? I swear it was with him a handkerchief with a smell of chloroform."
Dahyun: "let him go mr stalker."

Damn why is everything not going my way? I released him and even though he's wearing mask, I can still see his smirk is this what I get for trying to help? If so I'll never help others ever again.

End