Chapter 5

(Jeong woo pov)

I ran to the entrance of her dorm, I hesitated what if I get kicked out, what if the relationship between dahyun and I becomes worse, she might really think I'm creepy and weird. Besides don't they have bodyguards I'm going too far I should just head to the BTS concert and take some photos I still have time. I turned back and walk away but I stopped on my tracks as I heard a man screaming in pain, was that their body guard? I though to my self and rushed in with no hesitation. When I walked in I saw the bodyguard with a knife on the back of his  nape, is he dead? No this isn't the time to worry about them let's check on the Dahyun and the girls.

Jeong woo: "DAHYUN, ARE YOU OK?"

???: "HELP!!"

Jeong woo: "dahyun? Where are you?"

I ran around the house but I see no one I went to the kitchen and saw one guy in there I threw my camera into the sofa and ran towards him. I tackled him to the ground making him groaned, I took of his mask and I saw Jackson from got7

Jackson: "surprise? Wow you did came. Guys he's here dahyun was right"

Jeong woo: "what's going on?"

Jackson: "this is a trap set by dahyun, to see if you really meant what you say or are you just a stalker."

Dahyun: "you really came huh tomato boy"

Jeong woo: "t...tomato? S...stop calling me that. b..b...besides how about the g...guard I saw a knife through his nape."

JB: "hahaha we were really good huh, we prepared fake blood and everything."

Jeong woo: "look at the time I gotta go"

Dahyun: " *pulls me* where do you think you're going tomato boy I have some questions."

Jeong woo: "o...okay"

Dahyun: "firstly why did you come here with no regard for your safety?"

Jeong woo: "oh please anyone would help if they saw this."

Dahyun: "I don't think so they would run and call the cops. Secondly, why did you keep shouting my name even though the one who screamed was tzuyu?"

Jeong woo: "uhhh, cause I only knew you name?"

Dahyun: "ha lies I knew it you own a fansite how could you only know my name. Admit it you fell for I am too pretty and you fell for me."

Jeong woo: "..."

Dahyun: "I was right aren't I? It's okay I think it's fine to fall for me I'm pretty after all. But there is a limit you know I need space."

Jeong woo: "ya who said I fell for you don't make me laugh. Me? Fell for you? You're not even close to my type and can't you not look at the camera when I'm secretly taking pics? Fans love a candid photo."

Dahyun: "little do you know I was the one that ask you to take a pic of me using my secret acc."

Jeong woo: "I'm going bye"

I walked out of the dorm room feeling mad, I look at the guard and tap him. He got up and shook my hands saying I did a great job, I smiled at him as I left. I looked at my watch and saw that I can't make it to the BTS event so I just head back home. I searched for my camera to view the photos by I couldn't find it anywhere, I tried to remember the last place I saw it and all I could remember was throwing it at the sofa to tackle jackson. It's 9 pm and I quickly head to the spot where I usually observe twice, I saw that the lights are still on and everyone is still awake, I turned around only to see dahyun with my camera.

Dahyun: "you left this tomato boy."

Jeong woo: "yeah can I have it back Dubu?"

Dahyun: "let's have a chat first."

We sat down next to each other and looked at the starry skies. She hands me the camera and looks at my eyes and smiled.

Dahyun : "your eyes are very pretty, they look like that *points to the sky* the starry night sky and you could just gaze into it forever"

Jeong woo: "*blushes* thank you? Look I didn't mean what I say earlier I was just very flustered. Dahyun you see I think I really did fall for you."

Dahyun: "*smiles* I know and I don't think it's such a bad decision."

Jeong woo: "what is?"

Dahyun: "dating you, you're quite handsome and fun to be around."

She looked at me and I looked back at her my face turns very red as she leaned towards me. I followed the flow and leaned towards her, we kissed and dahyun pale skin turned red. We broke it and she smiled, and stood up she turned to the sky and laugh.

Dahyun: "to think my first kiss was with my stalker."

Jeong woo: "I'm not a stalker and I'll keep protecting you this way."

Dahyun: "jeong woo I sensed a camera somewhere."

Jeong woo: "yea me too"

I took off my coat and cover dahyun and my face and we soon made our way to the dorm there the girls were waiting for us. They saw us holding hands and clapped in joy and invited me in.

Jihyo: "so dahyun joined the taken squad, how do you feel?"

Dahyun: "unnie of course I'm happy and we kissed."

Twice: "omg omg tell me more."

Jeong woo: "guys now that dahyun is back safely can I go home?"

Tzuyu: "sure but what are you gonna take it's late and there's no buses left and you can't possibly walk it's dangerous. So I think you should stay for the night, with dahyun in her room."

Twice: "ooooooo"

Dahyun: "I'll allow it stay jeong woo my bed is very comfortable."

Jeong woo: "the couch is fine."

Twice: "awwwwwww"

The girls went to their separate rooms and I made myself comfortable at the sofa.

End