Chapter 4

JEONG WOO POV

That was the worst, I was just trying to help but she didn't believe me. That man smirked right? He might try again I need to keep an eye on her. Photo request of the upcoming BTS event? I can skip that I can't risk putting Dahyun in danger and potentially being kidnapped. I kept my groceries in the fridge, wore my coat and exited my apartment.

Wait a minute am I really abandoning my job for a girl I don't even know that well and who didn't appreciate my help? I guess I am, I went to twice dorm and notice that Dahyun is not inside where could she be I scanned the surrounding and still no...

Wait a minute am I really abandoning my job for a girl I don't even know that well and who didn't appreciate my help? I guess I am, I went to twice dorm and notice that Dahyun is not inside where could she be I scanned the surrounding and still no sight of her. All the other members are in the living room watching the tv could Dahyun be kidnapped already without the member noticing?

Jeong woo: "did something happen to her? I'm getting really worried."
Dahyun: "oh are you now mr stalker."
Jeong woo: "you're ok. I thought something bad happen, oh look at the time how did I even get here."
Dahyun: "wait don't try running or I'll really call the cops, come take a seat beside me."
Jeong Woo: "what do you want."
Dahyun: "I didn't get to know your name."
Jeong woo: "Its Jeong woo"
Dahyun: "no last name?"
Jeong Woo: "Park"
Dahyun: "what kinda name is that hahahahaha"
Jeong Woo: "hey don't laugh"
Dahyun: "the way you talk is boring, you're too straight forward."
Jeong Woo: "s...sorry I'll try better."
Dahyun: "for a stalker you do look like an innocent baby."
Jeong Woo: "b...baby? How d...dare you"
Dahyun: "Jeez stop stuttering its annoying. And dont you dare apologize its worse."
Jeong Woo: "I'm s... Sokay"
Dahyun: "I don't think you're a stalker you look like my secret guardian or something."
Jeong woo: "like I said I'm not a s...stalker"
Dahyun: "then why do I see you where ever I go and why are you always here spying. These are things stalkers will do. Did you fall for me am I too pretty?"
Jeong Woo: "wah y...you are really something, you aren't even your g...groups visual yet you acting like you're the prettiest pui"
Dahyun: "but arent I pretty?"

groups visual yet you acting like you're the prettiest pui"Dahyun: "but arent I pretty?"

Jeong Woo: "uhhh(blushes) n...no you're not you're petty thats what you are."
Dahyun: "whatever you say tomato boy."
Jeong Woo: "t...tomato?(blushes) I hate this nicknames."

Me and Dahyun spent a while chatting when she finally leaves, what is this feeling in my chest, I'm a social outcast in highschool so I never felt anything like this before is this l...love? I stayed a while longer to ensure Dahyun goes home safely, should I just live here? No, no, no that'll be weird when Dahyun safely reached the dorm she waved at me and entered, then I spotted a tall black silhouette leaning on the walls of their dorm. This is bad really bad, the silhouette is joined by 8 more silhouettes, I have a bad feeling about this and ran down to check on Dahyun, and twice of course

End