Chapter 8

(Jeong Woo POV)

A brand new day and today the girls will be very busy, they have an award show to attend, appear in a talk show and start their first day in JYP bubble where they have to talk to fans.

Jeong Woo: "Dahyun wake up you have to get ready."

Dahyun: "oppa a few more minutes I'm very tired."

Jeong Woo: "if you won't wake up I'll leave."

Dahyun: "fine fine I'm up, I'm gonna take a shower wanna join me?"

Jeong woo: "sneaky but fortunately I showered early in the morning"

Dahyun: "without me? You meanie."

I giggled as I watched her walk of to the toilet with a sad face. While she's showering I went to check on the other members only to see that they all went back to sleep after showering, I went to each of them and wake them up again. When everyone was up I prepare breakfast and got the car ready.

Jeong Woo: "hurry up and eat ill give u guys 10 minutes then we have to go or we'll be late."

Tzuyu: "10 minutes? It takes me ten minutes to chew."

Jeong Woo: "chew faster."

Sana: "10 minutes can you increase it a bit?"

Chaeyoung: "let's eat in the car."

Dahyun: "if I finish it under 10 minutes will you gimme a kiss?"

Jeong woo: "no, you can't it'll get dirty and sure I guess now faster."

Jihyo: "faster we don't want to put anymore burden on Jeong Woo you don't want him to quit right?"

Dahyun: "ya guys eat faster if he quits cause of you guys I'll kill you."

They listened to Jihyo and finish it in 5 minutes they quickly got in the car and we set off first the talk show they were gonna be on to promote their new comeback I can't stop me.

A few hours passed and they are finally twice bows at the MCs and dahyun ran towards me with he arms open, I jumped out of the way making her lose balance and falling.

Jeong Woo: "what are you doing?"

Dahyun: "me? What about you?"

Jeong Woo: "you really want every one here to know we're dating? Is that it."

Dahyun: "oh oops."

We then made our way to the award show where in the green room the girls were getting their make up fixed and reciting their lines, Sana is breathing to keep calm and mina is just playing on her phone. I sat down in the far corner when I over heard a conversation, which the curiosity got the best on me and I eavesdrop.

???: "did you see the guy with twice sunbaenim?"

2??: "yea what about it?"

???: "I've seen him before and he's the worst."

2??: "whats wrong?"

???: "He's a stalker, he's so famous all the female groups were ordered to keep an eye out for him."

Dahyun: "says who? Yuna ya."

Yuna: "unnie!"

Dahyun: "you better watch your mouth that's our manager you're talking about and he's older than you better show some respect."

Yuna: "sorry but he owns a fansite."

Dahyun: "so? He was just trying to earn money he doesn't have any ill intentions. Now when you see him you better apologise understand?"

Yuna: "yes unnie."

Dahyun: "now go rehearse your speech so you don't look dumb infront of soobin."

I was impressed Dahyun really stood up for me she the sweetest. I smiled and close my eyes but when I opened it Dahyun was infront of me with an angry face.

Dahyun: "you heard them but you didn't do anything?"

Jeong Woo: "as the saying goes sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me."

Dahyun: "but you shouldn't just take it like a losers assert dominance."

Jeong Woo: "sure thing lil tofu"

I pat her heads as I leave the room to give them space as their coming up soon. I walked towards the audience sit when I met ITZY.

Yuna: "I'm sorry for talking shit behind your back."

Jeong Woo: "you don't have to tell me you know just don't do it again."

When twice got up I clapped from the backstage the staffs thought I was crazy, but my support for twice will remain forever. Once their performance end they change to something more comfortable and we made our way home. At home we received packages from Park Jinyoung and in there were phones to communicate with fans on the bubble app.

Tzuyu: "we have so many to text this guy seems interesting lets tease him a little bit."

They kept talking to fans on the bubble app leaving me to prepare dinner they kept texting for hours over hours, even on the dinner table they're still on their phones.

Jeong Woo: "put it down and eat guys."

Jeong Woo: "did yall forget about me."

Dahyun: "someone's jealous."

Jeong Woo: "shut up and eat."

End